Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the higher you go the harder you fall

It really sucks when you want to comfort the love of your life in his time of need but you can only give so much... Because he's married and you are a secret. I can only be there for him so much, but I can't reeeally be there. I can't sit with him and hug him, listen to him, be there, take care of him.... I can't lay with him in bed at night I can't rub his back, give him a massage, kiss him... I can't! And this hurts so badly because I just want to love him and I can't! I have to love him from a distance! Its like my love for him is bursting, and he's putting the lid on tighter. He's so hurtful. Just fuckin be with me or get out of my life! Let me find someone who will LET me love him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I'm glad you're back. Sorry if I haven't been commenting that much!

It must be hard when you're loving someone you work with/for. Have you thought about working somewhere else? Perhaps the distance will 1) help you deal with those difficulties 2) make him realize how empty his life can be without you.

(assuming you are referring to mm)

Anonymous said...

I can feel your pain through your hurting words. I will pray for you some more right now.

Secretia

Florida Dom said...

Thanks for writing again. You seem to have the same problem that he shows interest in you but won't commit to you.

I know that must be so painful for you to deal with so good luck in reaching decisions that are best for you.

Keep blogging, though, because it probably helps to have an outlet for your feelings.

And many cyber hugs, FD