Sunday, July 10, 2011

He makes me sick to my stomach

How do you write and say and do such wonderful things to someone you are in love with and turn around and side with your wife, and hate me and turn other people on me to hate me as well? I dont get it. His lawyer he got after my lawyer sent him the letter, is the fucking brother of the fat bitch who tried to get me fired at work! His new little girlfriend. His wife is so stupid too. I want to send her the letters and cards he wrote me and the jewelry he sent me and say "you must be the stupidest person. Do you really believe his lies? You think I just pinned a pregnancy on him? Do you not know that he made me have an abortion last year? And that he told me he wanted a trial separation from you to be with me? And that he feels trapped with you??? Why dont read the stuff he wrote me before you judge me and side with that pathetic lying cheater you have for a husband??? You are pathetic!"  I cant even tell you how much I despise them both. And these other losers who want to hate me when they don't know me either.

And all this time i have said how i feel bad for him and worry about him? He not only went to Vegas for a long weekend, but got a new BMW? Seriously??? UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please GOD let his evil ways come back on him! Please God, bring life to your words when you said "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord!"  Let him get burned with his own fire and be my shield. Protect me when he tries to throw his evil daggers at me for greater is He that is in me than that weasel that's in the world!

He honestly scares me. He is filled with so much evil, rage, and hatred towards me, I have never felt hated by anyone before in my life. I was depressed all day because of it. I was nervous, couldnt sleep, and preoccupied all day. I hate him so much. And tomorrow I have to go back into the hell hole which i DESPISE for another brutal miserable week with all  the fucking assholes who think they are more important than anyone else! GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear this is horrible! Hey, If I were you ask your lawyer if you can send her a certified letter stating all those things you just said in this blog.

Honest to god, she needs to know how he really is. Now grant it, she will side with him BUT in the back of her mind that always will be there.

If she says he didn't do those things, tell her you will take a lie detected test. I think in fairness to her, she needs to know what a snake he really is and in time she will dump him maybe.

Talk to your lawyer and ask if that is appropriate to send that certified letter. Could be harrassment but damn hun, she NEEDS to know.

Check it out with him and see what he says, it can't hurt to ask.

xoxox
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going good? Did you speak to your lawyer? Always thinking of you my love!!

Linda