Thursday, October 13, 2011

Updates

I have 20 min to post a quick blog. I have a dr appt. Very frustrating. The doctors all predicted last week the baby would come as did I , and everyone I know! She still isnt here! My boss told em I am not getting paid a dime until I have the baby. I had the Dr send a note saying they wanted me out of work but i need to call the disability people to make sure she actually took care of it.

I have great news about the asshole at work. I am copying and pasting this so you can read again who I am talking about.

2.Overcompensater:
This asshole is the worst. He does shady business, has shady clients, and is the type of guy that is always bragging. Like for example: "I took my girlfriend away for the weekend in the Hamptons. We stayed at a beautiful p[lace on the water for $1000. Then we went out to dinner and I bought wine and we spent a couple hundred on dinner. I also bought her some clothes for $500.. and blah blah blah... everything has a price tag. We can all see right through you, idiot! We all know you get your self worth by how much you can spend!
Not only do we NOT care how much you spent, but we dont care about your stupid love life with the woman you cheated on your wife with for months before getting a divorce! AT LEAST he got a divorce!  That's more than I can say for the douchebag. Anyway this asshole nitpicks everything I do. Last week he yelled at me for asking the manager for help with something I was trying to email the asshole because HE IS NEVER IN THE OFFICE TO GET ANYTHING HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Because hes off doing shady shit all day. Today he was furious at me bc I wrote to his client in an email that I didnt have a working number to call her at. She couldnt have cared less but he had to make a point to call me, since ya know hes never there, and not ONLY talk down to me and correct me but he had the audacity to tell me I have to email him him first what im sending his clients before I email them. I said ok so when I call them, I have to call you first and recite to you what Im going to say? and he said yes. Well then I guess I cant communicate anything to any of his clients then. I cant answer his phones either because God forbid I might say something wrong.   Tell me that's not the most asshole fucking thing to say to me! I already complained to one manager, now I have to put it all in writing to H.R. There's no way I'm working for him for the next 3 weeks. Not if I am being monitored with phone calls and emails. No way. He can get his shady asshole demeaning self in the office and deal with his own clients and do his own fucking work! Tell me this guy is not the biggest asshole to work for! He is also the one person who went around the whole office telling people I was pregnant and whose it was and then tries to be HIS friend! DB is so stupid to fall for that. I would have warned him but he deserves to be betrayed. He did it to me and his wife so he can get it back.


Well... last week one of his clients called and long story short: he realized after comparing his bank statements to his account with us, good ol' "Mr. Overcompensater/Bragger" had been stealing the guys money! He told the client who is an old man who completely trusted him, "ill write the checks out for you" then also said "just make it out to cash" and went and cashed them all for himself. in 2 months alone he was up to $37,000 stolen. The other ones were more sporadic. Funny, he took hos girlfriend on 3 trips in the 2 months he stole the money. Plus had major duty work done to his house. He was fired and the investigation is still going on.He will lose his license if he didnt already, and if charges are filed and he is arrested, the charge is 25 years in prison. Doubt that will all happen but the best part is the client told me every thing. About how the company sent a limo to his house and the lawyers, compliance officers, managers, and the client went down to the fraud dept of the bank and proved him 100% guilty. isn't it amazing what these douchebags think they can get away with? stealing cheating lying being manipulative, using people, KILLING BABIES!!!!


The best part is that his dad called the office and when the girl told him he no longer worked there, he didnt believe her and thought she was stupid. This was a good week after he was fired. So she said ok sir, ill transfer you to our manager. HA HA HA! What goes around comes around douchebag. You know whats funny? He's the one who spread my personal life around the office and hes the one who became all buddy buddies with sperm donor and tried to play both sides. Sperm donors dad died about 3 weeks ago. He told the 2-faced asshole to tell me his dad died but he didnt. Instead he told another coworker, who told me. I felt so guilty for NOT saying anything and I was crying to my therapist for a good 40 minutes about it and she finally said listen if youre gonna feel this way, just text him something. So finally I did. No response. Who is the idiot now? Falling for his manipulation again. Thinking he has the power now because thats how he always was. Its all about being in control. God i fuckin hate him.  Now im worried he will be trying to use that against me.

His newest plan is not only trying to come back to the office to work while I am out on maternity leave but he is going to try and convince them (as he puffs up his feathers) to move me to the other office when I come back.  So he doesnt feel like driving an hour because its "too inconvenient" but its okay for me to drive an hour and a half and spend gas money i dont have and leave my newborn somewhere for 10 hours a day. thats okay! He is a scumbag! I am looking for a nanny job. Id much rather be a nanny and be with my baby than be in that hell hole. I dont miss it a t all. I just miss the pay check!


Anyway time for a shower and the doctor. Find out why this baby isn't here yet!!! the due date is actually Saturday so she is not late yet. But late for every one's predictions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it will be hard but glad you are getting closer..even if you can't post, try and shoot me and email after you have the baby just to let me know everything is fine!! I know it will be few weeks after (I can wait!)......

TC and may god bless you and your family!

Luv
Linda

Rafa said...

HOLY SHIT! Y r u putting up with that crap?

whaatamithinking said...

what crap? the job? or the loser?