Thursday, November 8, 2012

Still hurt

The past year...

Not sure anyone is even reading this anymore but I need to write on here because I really dont have anyone to talk to about my true feelings. I am SO hurt by this asshole. over the past year, he has done nothing but ignore me, fight me in court about paying, and hurt me more than anyone. I loved him so much. I would have done anything for him EXCEPT kill another baby. Every email I sent him, he of course forwarded to his lawyer. And his friend was spying on me printing out pictures of me and the baby and my new bf from facebook. He ended up paying my lawyer fee, paying me back for daycare, and paying me back for dr bills. A total of around $10,000. He came to meet the baby one time a week before her first birthday. He thought he was being generous I guess by giving me a check for her for $300 for her birthday. Then I havent heard a single word from him. When he left he wasnt sure if he was gonna see her again or if that was it. Told me he needed time to process it all.

What exactly am I missing?

Last night I was thinking about it and about him and I was sad. I missed him. I dont know why. I know its over and when he came to see her we talked and I felt like I had closure and he said he was happy for me that i was happy but I still fucking miss him!! I do love my boyfriend. And since I saw him last and had that closure (I thought it was closure) I feel like I was set free to be really happy with my boyfriend. But something happened to make me miss him. I sent him a text and he never responded. Then today I decided to snoop in his email. I knew I'd get upset if i did it by what I would see but I did it anyway. Sure enough, he had forwarded every single one of my emails to his lawyer. He cant be trusted at all.  I love how he said before he left "I'm not a bad person" yet he gives me no money.
I had told him that my bf was gonna adopt her when she was 2 and I guess that meant he is off the hook. Even though that's a year away. I'm afraid that when his daughters find out and want to know her he will change his mind and want to know her. And will have screwed me out of that money all this time. Then again I did read his emails from his lawyer's office. He owes them $14,000. He incurred interest charges for not paying anything yet. He obviously has no money.

Karma...

I believe in karma. I told him off in an email and the last words I wrote were: good luck with your karma.
2 weeks later he was in a bad biking accident. he fell off his mountain bike going around a curb, landed on his shoulder, slid under a moving car but didnt get hit. tore his rotater cuff and dislocated his shoulder. ha ha good. you deserve a lot worse.
He doesnt even support his child!!! He is a jewish white broker living in an upscale snotty town. the unemployed ghetto baby daddy's do more than he does. but he is a goo dperson right? yeah.. no.

Something interesting...

When i saw him he wasnt wearing his wedding ring. i asked him how that was going and he said "if I'm not wearing a wedding ring, how do you think its going?" apparently he wasnt wearing it for months.

I want to post on the livingston patch online newspaper pictures of my daughter and something about how she is his and he refuses to pay child support. something like that. But I feel like God will take care of it. I dont want to reap that karma.

Anyway here is a picture of this beauty. She has done 4 modelling jobs and is appearing tonight on the Bio channel on a show called "My little Terror."
Her Halloween/birthday outfit: Audrey Hepburn Breakfast at Tiffany's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still reading this.

Please continue to update.

S