Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i decided...

so... heres the latest.  

~he has a lot going on with his family and is one moody mother fucker
~i no longer have the energy or patience to keep giving while getting on half my return
~we had amazing sex monday because i was ridiculously horny
~he asked me if i was ovulating, i said possibly, yet he still came inside me.
~found out i was definitely ovulating until friday.  guess what. sperm lives inside you for five days.  i prayed about it saw myself with a toddler... um yeah no doubt i'm pregnant. after the third pregnancy, i have had enough. i REFUSE to keep killing my babies for this prick so he can continue cheating on his wife.
~i decided to break up with him. i'm done with this drama. 

so... in a nutshell....

i'm most likely pregnant, im dumping his pathetic ass, and im getting a new job to get away from him. 
 

4 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Congrats on dumping him and for getting a new job to get away from him. I hope you can resist any temptation to go back to him.

I'm sure this has been a difficult experience for you, but it's time for you to move on and find a man who can be with you 24/7, including all the holidays.

FD

J said...

There is nothing that feels better than taking control of you own life.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, you're not pregnant. What about the other guy you mentioned? Any news there? I think it is wise to find another job. Being that close all of the time is too tough.

whaatamithinking said...

the other guy bores me... how can i open myself up to someone when my heart is still with him? im working on my resume but wait until you hear my next post!

j- it feels amazing to take control of my life!!