Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wait til you hear this one...

It was a year ago that I found out I was pregnant, and waited to tell him until he got back from hos trip to Florida to visit his parents. And I had the abortion I still regret in October, and was depressed until exactly this time.  A year ago today I went ot see that psychic who was so unbelievably amazing. She prayed for me and the heavy weight was lifted off of me that night.

Well I have been bleeding for for a couple weeks now, and went to the dr. Turns out I am pregnant again and havign a miscarriage. This time when i told him, I didnt wait til he went away. And he was amazingly calm.  I tried to post my bday card and what he wrote to me and what he said to me but I hit something and it was gone.  I didnt have the patience to retype it. Basically, he is changing as a person and owes it all to me. Well lucky me that hes a better person and I'm in pain.

Anyway I was crying a lot when i found out I was pregnant. 1. i was scared 2. i couldnt decide what to do again. 3. we are idiots!  then I found out I was having a miscarriage and then i cried again because i was scare that I did permanent damage to my body! I think i had one sometime this year but i dunno. I didnt bleed at all today and the nurse said pray you bleed otherwise you need a dnc.

And in the midst of all this... I MET A NEW GUY! FINALLY!!! I have a great story about how I met him!!! I went to Las Vegas for a weekend and I met him on the plane going from Phoenix to Vegas. He is tall dark and handsome. Sexy, young, and fun! Finally, I met someone to distract me from "Mr. Dead End."  He lives in Charlotte, NC. I will write the whole story in another post bc it is a great story.

In the meantime, I wait to see if I will bleed, get a DNC, or have a miracle baby. I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

Rafa said...

good for you, I mean the last part of your post!

whaatamithinking said...

so i have not bled ONCE in about 4 days. And there is a chance my numbers are up and the prgnancy is ok. I've been really tired and hormonal so i am now scared that I had some "miracle" and the baby is ok! uuuugghhhh.
and he is visiting his parents in florida and i miss him TERRIBLY.

J said...

OK, still not understanding. You don't care if you get pregnant or not? As much as you seem to hate your life, you think adding another child to the mix makes it better? If you really want to have some measure of control in your life, start by controlling you own fertility! Either take matters into you own hands or insist on condoms. Unless this is about using an innocent child to entrap someone...

Anonymous said...

all these 'accidental' pregnancies....

sounds to me like you want to trap him.

Do you think he would leave his wife if you truly were pregnant? I hope he would do the noble thing, but he doesnt sound like a man of integrity.

H

whaatamithinking said...

I am not trying to trap him . oh my goodness. of course he wouldnt do the noble thing. he pressured me into an abortion last year and it devastated me. thank the LORD I had a miscarriage! thank you God! but i am done with him! i found someone new! im so happy.