Friday, October 23, 2009

EXPOSED

It's kind of weird that the muffin man reads my posts. Imagine you are at work, and your "boss" is also your best friend. And lover.

He knows me so well... He knows my work habits, my intelligence, my reactions, my goals, my education, my feelings, my habits, my hang ups, my issues, my naked body, what kind of lover I am, what kind of parent I am, what kind of friend I am...

But my blogs are my deepest, most inner thoughts directly from my soul! My thoughts and feelings pouring onto the computer. Its easy to do that when your readers are strangers. (Which I didn't even expect to have by the way) I'm very open and honest and I hold nothing back.

My soul is exposed.

Now you can imagine the type of relationship we have that I could open myself up like that to him. It says a lot about him as well.

ACCEPTING
UNDERSTANDING
PATIENT
LOVING
GENTLE
COMPASSIONATE

I think this may be why I am dependant on him and put expectations on him he can't handle... I have completely entrusted him with my life.

But ya know what? He's taken care of me and always wants more... I don't wanna pass that up. At least not right now. I know I could feel that way about someone else. Someone single. Someone full time.

BUT I WANT HIM!!!:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so open and honest. "Exposed" as you have titled it. He must love you, it doesn't sound like sex is the only bond. You are a full-time lover, part of the time, (just a way of looking at it)

whaatamithinking said...

ooooo! i like that!! thank you! you are so right! maybe HE'S the part timer!