Monday, January 10, 2011

im so in love

Okay, well ya know, not literally in love... but you know what i mean

It hasnt even been a week since i last saw him and he was going to mexico for 2 weeks. Said he is doing what he needs to do (work wise) and coming to see me Thursday. Which makes his trip from 2 weeks down to 3 days. To see ME instead of the beacjh in Cancun.  Can you imagine? Its been a week since I saw him. A week feels like 3 weeks. I video chatted with him and the second I saw his face i got butterflies! I forgot how friggin CUTE HE IS!!!! oh my god.

And the muffin man is all desperate trying to suck me back in... he's making it difficult. Will expand on this later.

My therapist said today "what is the right thing to do? think about it. Whats right for you?" She also said "he is making sacrifices and flying to see you every week. It makes you feel special right? Imagine, this is just the very beginning!"

I didnt even think about that.

So happy...

And she said, as for the mm, "hes saying hes thinking about marrying you now, and how he's going to do it. well first of all, why is he thinking about it NOW? he didnt think about it all along? and thinking means nothing. DOING is something else. Let him prove it."

No comments: