Sunday, February 21, 2010

all the things he'll never do with me

There are so many places and things I want to do and explore with my muffin man that I never will. Because he doesn't want to get a divorce. Because he is pretty much pinning me up against his kids. And when you do that, the kids will always win. But neverteless I feel like writing my dreams. Maybe there's a man for me out there who would love to do them with me!

1. I've always wanted to take a road trip down through georgia to alabama across texas new mexico and all the way to california. Then fly back home. It would be soooo fun with him because we would site see, stick out like a sore thumb, they'd call us "city folks" as I've been called before down south... We'd have sex in every state. We would inevitably fight and be threatening to turn the car around and go home. Then we'd be kissing and making up as we passionately would make out. I can see it now. We get in a fight over something stupid. I complain about the music because I always have to control the radio. He's get sick of me being so controlling. I'd throw a fit if he changed it and complain so much I'd be so unbearable to him that he'd have to change it back. He'd yell at me, tell me how selfish I am, and not talk to me. It would end in me crying and him being furious. LOL! It would be great! We'd end up finding something to distract us, look at each other, and see the man/woman of our dreams in each others eyes. Our lips would touch, and the electricity would rush through our bodies. Our hands would be all over each others bodies as we couldn't get enough of each other. Then he'd punish me for my temper tantrums. I'd have to obey all his commands. He'd make me take my bottoms off, and play with myself while he was still driving. He'd make sure to drive by everyone he could to make sure they saw. Then when he was done getting off on that, he'd make me get on my knees in the passenger seat and bend over and suck his dick. Again, making sure everyone knew I was there for his pleasure. I'm wet just thinking about this.
Then we'd stop at some random little quaint places to eat and finish the job in the bathroom where he'd fuck me until I screamed.
We'd travel through each state, drive a convertible, exploring this great country we live in. I want to see where the old time musicians got their start. I wanna go to bars and meet people! I wanna hear the blues and jazz in little clubs. We'd walk in the rain, visit street fairs, sit on the hood of the car and talk, make love in the desert... Its one of my dreams.

2. I find it interesting that I have a burning desire to go to france and that he took french in school and not only took it but mastered it. I want to go explore france. I want to travel around to figure out where I lived and where my soul yearns to be. I want to wake up in the morning, walk downtown to the fresh bakery, or have breakfast at a little cafe outside as we Smell the air and watch the people. I want to buy fresh flowers and watch the artists paint. I want to see the fashion district and all the artists expressing themselves. I wanna see the burlesque shows and the sexy french men's eyes and wonder what they think about women as they are very passionate lovers. I want to see the history and the museums and old mansions. I wanna see the palace of versailles. I want to buy some antiques from there to take home. I wanna stay in a little bed and bath outside of paris, go to sleep in the arms of my lover as we make love once again. And he'll look deep into my soul as he cums inside me. I want to drink our way through champagne, as they give complimentary glasses in the stores. I wanna have a little picnic on a hill overlooking the vineyards and lay back and look at the sky. And again make love. I wanna see the stars over paris! I wanna be on a rooftop and see the eiffel tower from our view. That silent beauty is breathtaking. I need to find who I was and how I know my muffin man from there.

3. I just wanna go to a spa for the day! Get the mud wraps, the massages, the steam room, the pool... Make love everywhere. Then take a nap, take a shower, get dressed up, go to dinner. Are there any men out there who would like to do this with me??? Because this one can't.

4. Ah... Tahiti. I MUST stay in a hut over the water. I wanna take a boat to a secluded spot on an island and make love... of course. Sex is so amazing and fun. It never gets boring when you explore. I want to have sex in the water, on the beach, in the bed, the shower, everywhere! I wanna lay in the sun where I have no worries other than getting sunburned. I want to have drinks, Kiss, talk, sleep, have those silent conversations where we look at each other and read one anothers souls like a book. I want him to tell me everything about himself. Every memory, good or bad, every thought, every fear, every dream. I want him to be completely vulnerable so I can love him. And he'll know he's safe with me. He can be himself and I'll never judge him. I'll always be loyal faithful and loving.

He means the world to me. And yet he'll never be with me. But I won't lose my dreams. One day ill find someone who wants to be on the receiving end of my unending, unfailing love. That will be my true soul mate. Where my dreams will be reality not fantasy. I will keep dreaming for hope is all I have. I just wonder... WHERE IS HE????

5 comments:

Senorita said...

He's not with you because your heart is with an unavailable man. There is no way Mr. Right will just appear out of nowhere while you are this emotionally involved with someone else already.

You don't need a man to fulfill some of your dreams. You can still go to Paris and research your past life.

Once you learn how to be happy alone, then the pieces will fall into place. I speak from experience.

Good luck on your journey !

Anonymous said...

Use this as inspiration to find the one you need and deserve. Read over it and believe it- because it will happen.

All the best to you. Be sure to give us an update soon!!

J

Anonymous said...

I hope the Muffin man reads your blog. He needs to know what is happening from your point of view. He will never share that happiness with you. He will never be able to get that kind of love again ever, anywhere.

You will be able to love again, because you are full of goodness and love. Your dreams will come true, most of them. He will cry over you for the rest of his life, a little less each month, but the kids will win this one, as you have said.

Secretia

whaatamithinking said...

See here's the thing. I've tasted his love and its the sweetest thing ive ever had. Yes i know there is too much pain in this relationship. But what I struggle with is the thought that true love, deep love, is always devastating. its NEVER sweet and peaceful all the time. no. its also worth the fight. I hang in there because i think maybe he'll GET it and see the light and be with me. but I wont wait for long. I'm trying to focus more on myself so i can have the strength to move on!!! i just dont get what his friggin PROBLEM IS!!!
secretia- every guy i ever dated still longs for me. but they all chose the practical and more logical choice. and years later, who are they thinking about? me. i just dont get it.

Violet Vamp said...

Continue to think about you and your needs, and you'll find exactly what you need.