Sunday, February 14, 2010

my perfect valentine... with a not so perfect end

Imagine you're completely head over heels in love. You go out to a beautiful little french restaurant in manhattan with that person. You have the perfect table. Its romantic, its quiet, the food is great, you feel the sparks between you... You can be yourself with this person and feel relaxed, while at the same time you get butterflies when your lips touch. You exchange your written expression of your love for each other in cards that make you say "wow."
People tell you how cute you two are and how you make such a great couple. You look into the eyes of this lover of yours and see this well of emotion running over and seeping through their pores. You ask yourself what you ever did to deserve their love. They wonder where you came from and how they ended up falling so hard for you, so in love with you. Madly in love. Realizing they never thought they'd experience this.

You go back to your place where you express your love for each other even more. Every kiss says "you were meant for me," every touch says "I can't get enough of you." You feel their love for you thoroughly expressed as you are one. One soul, one spirit, one body...

That was my valentine date. It was beautiful. It was perfect and amazing. Then he left... To go home to his wife. That was nothing compared to the thought I had first thing this morning. "Uuuuummm.... Was I ovulating?" All morning I racked my brain trying to remember the first day of my last period so I could calculate it. As he was sending me text messages telling me how much he loves me and how crazy he is about me, I was very nervous.

I calculated. 16 days after. Peek ovulating time.

Now I'm freaking trying to figure out what the hell to do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your love story is unending. Do you think you may be pregnant? I hope that this works out for you and that you will find peace. The Muffin Man could have everlasting happiness with you because you love him so much.
Circumstances, those tough circumstances.

Secretia

Anonymous said...

Nervous or excited??

I think youd love to be pregnant with his child... I mean this is the love of your life!! And to share a child with him would be a dream come true.

And then he'd definitely be with you to raise the child together.

Good Luck,

Anonymous said...

Go take that emergency pill. It's over the counter...and can be taken up to 72 hours after. Sounds like a great date though!

Lewis said...

any man that is lucky enough to have a women think about him like that..and throw it away, is a fool! If you feel this strongly about him, tell him that you may be having his baby...it might be the push he needs to realise what he's missing..just a thought! i hope it works out for you!

whaatamithinking said...

I took the plan b pill. it does NOT guarantee 100% effectiveness however the case studies showed only 20 women in 1,180 got pregnant. I would give anything to be with him, but honestly, I dont think i ever will be. and I will be posting these thoughts in my next post.

Senorita said...

Good luck, I just don't want to read about you getting hurt again.