Monday, November 8, 2010

the painful decision

I hate him so much. I think I'm gonna keep a knife or something with me and every time that fucking disgusting selfish prick comes to my mind or I am nice to him, or think I want to be with him, I have to remind myself he brings nothing but pain to me! I will just cut myself (lightly) to remind myself HE=PAIN! He is disgusting. nothing but a user and a coward. Maybe THEN i can GET IT THROUGH MY HEAD HE WILL NEVER BE WITH ME! I am a fucking IDIOT for thinking so!!!! He only brings me pain and misery!! He made me kill my baby and for that, he cannot be forgiven.  Not by me.



All this time I've tried to protect him and HIS feelings while sacrificing my own! I can GUARANTEE he will end up like all my exes and regret what hes doing... letting me go. He will come back like the rest of them begging me and crying and stewing in his own loneliness. No one cared or will ever care about him like I do. I have loved him with unconditional selfless love. I learned from Jesus how to love and how to give yourself completely and when you get spit in the face, love some more. I have loved him with everything I could,.  And I begged and pleaded with him to not let me go for the sake of his own future. And unfortunately he is too stubborn to listen.  By the time he realizes he wants me enough to give up what he needs to, I will have moved on! It will be too late for him. Its just so sad because I have held on so long just to protect him and I cant anymore.  I went into this with wanting to please him KNOWING I'd end up heart broken and I did it anyway. I waited and held on, and I've had my heart broken and shattered and just couldn't get through to him. And when I get over him and move on, and my heart is cold towards him, he will come back and it will be too late. He will realize later on he made the wrong choice but it will be over.  He will deeply regret it just like the rest.
Oh well. His loss. I will move on to someone who loves me first! Someone who treats me right. And he will live in regret. And I wont feel sorry for him. I will say "I told you so" He makes me sick to my stomach.  He never ever deserved an ounce of my love. Ever. He is a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the toilet!
He disgusts me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What has happened between yesterday and now?? What's he done??

Move on, you deserve better. You will not know yourself once you let the idea in of being loved by someone else. You will realise what happiness really is.

You deserve to be happy. I log on everyday hoping to read that you have left him and found new love.

SD

Anonymous said...

Leave him and find better.

You can do it. You think its love but you will know REAL love when you experience the REAL thing. Not being there on a part time basis when he wants you. I hope you find true love very soon and know real happiness.

...........Amerie.............

Anonymous said...

No one can tell you to abort. The woman has the right to decide.

Problem is that he wouldnt have been there for you.

But he didn't make you do it!