Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ultrasound

I went to my ultrasound yesterday, and the baby could not be cuter! At the hospital they give you 3D pics! You can see everything. She was kicking around like crazy! Flipping and punching and turning etc. The ultrasound tech was laughing and said she had to be quick with pictures because the baby was so fast. She said "you better get some running shoes for this one when she comes out because she is fast!"  First thing that came to my mind: sperm donor is a runner. Runs miles every day and does triathlons. I said "good! maybe I have my little soccer player!"

Later in the day I remembered the dream I had. Her face pretty much looks like the dream. Then I compared the ultrasound picture to his picture and she pretty much looks just like him. 1. what a relief! she looks like him, which means it ain't the dominican's. and 2. I was right with my dream

She has this adorable little triangle shaped chin with a little notch in it. NOT MY CHIN! HIS chin to a tee! Also, her nose? NOT MINE. I showed the side by side to my daughter, grandma, and my sister. All of them said "oh my God, you're right! She is him!" My sister and grandma added "call the lawyer!" I said i will, i will.

And thats my news. Nothing else really going on. I'm just waiting for him to self-destruct and for his wife to get some self-worth and dump his sorry ass. She is pathetic. I mean, even more so than HIM! What a pathetic pair.

Oh! One more thing. When I posted the picture on facebook and the "born-agains" saw, they OF COURSE started asking questions! One lady sent me a video from  a service where the singer had a prophetic song from God saying in a nutshell, "it doesnt matter what you've done I still love and dont feel guilty because you've only just begun. I have a plan for you and love you no matter what" I responded with "i dont feel guilty but thanks for sharing. I only felt guilty when I was at your church thinking I was never perfect enough." FUCK THEM! Oh my GOD they are even more pathetic!!! They all live in fantasy land. Get over yourselves. Including douchebag sperm donor. Loser.

okay, hopefully something more exciting in my life will happen to blog about it. Feel free to email anytime. The ones who have, I have enjoyed very much talking to you. I am going to blog soon about what to do career wise. I need advice and direction and help. I know there is no way I can stay home with my baby for 3 months and go back to that HELL HOLE! I need to figure out how to either work from home, or teach preschool part time on a very LOW budget and work from home the rest of the time. I dont know. I will blog my ideas and questions another time. in the meantime, I will go stare at my baby's pictures some more and dream about eating that little chin of hers and smelling her new baby smell. I swear they should have air fresheners called "new baby smell" just like they have "new car smell"

No comments: