Thursday, June 2, 2011

my day

So here's a little breakdown of what I did today. (Thus far)
9am-arrive at work with terrible burning in my eye that I woke up with
I was in so much pain. I had a cold compress and eye drops but it didn't help at all.
9-11am-slept at my desk.
11-typed a letter that took all of 5 minutes.
1120-left for a dentist appt. Cleaning.
1240-returned to work and heated up lunch.
1-230-sent out one check. I can't really recall what I did here in this hour and a half other than made some popcorn, went to the bathroom, made tea, and went on facebook.
230-3 made my flyers and contact info and such for a craft fair I am participating in on sunday to sell my artwork.
330- argued with my daughter about nonsense.
335- I am writing this.
Such a fulfilling job isn't it? The place is a joke. No one else is working either. Maybe they do more than me... But since the psycho left, I have no work to do.

Did I mention the dream I had about the baby? If so, I guess I'm telling it again. About a week ago, I felt the baby kick with what was clearly her feet. Right foot. Then right left right. They were kinda hard kicks! Very exciting though. I have been able to feel her move like crazy. So that night I went to sleep and woke up at 430am when I usually do. I sleep on my stomach and woke up to feeling her move. I fell back to sleep and woke up to this dream I had that was so real I almost cried when I awoke. I dreampt my skin was transparent and I could see through right to my baby. I saw her little feet and legs as she kicked me. I also saw her tumbling around. Then she turned face up towards me. I saw her whole face! Head covered in dark hair and blue eyes. She looked up at me, recognized me, and her whole face lit up as she smiled at me and kicked her little feet. I almost cried in my dream as I smiled back and said hi! Then I immediately woke up and literally almost cried. She was beautiful. And she looked JUST LIKE HIM, but prettier, cuter, and a hell of a lot sweeter. I know women usually have these kinds of dreams later on in pregnancy, like 7 months and on, so this was pretty early. Now of course I got anxious to see what she really looks like! I was born with a full head of black hair, and my daughter was, so I'm sure she will too.

Yesterday a guy at work told me that he knows that someone called the sperm donor's wife and told her what was going on. Hopefully this person told her the actual truth. This guy that told me, knew the whole friggin story! The abortion, the miscarriage, etc. Which means if he spoke to someone who called most likely they knew it too. Hopefully... I hope she hears the truth. Not his pathetic lie. As far as I know though, they are still together and fine. And she "couldn't be more supportive!" I am curious however, to see how long she can stay with him through this until she can't handle it anymore. Hopefully she'll hear the truth. That he was in love with someone else and has been for over 2 years! Its one thing to forgive and move on with a one night affair. But not a 2 1/2 year girlfriend he loved on the side. Please. I don't even give a shit anymore anyway. He made his choices. He will suffer his own consequences and he lost me too. He makes me sick.

He tried to get me in trouble at work a week ago too! I sent his asst an email frustrated that he hasn't bothered to tell his clients I no longer work for him or that he moved locations! So the asswipe decides to forward it to my boss and say how "unprofessional it was" and how he wants her to "speak to me" about it. Go fuck yourself! She spoke to me and said don't use caps as to not upset him. Nice try you pathetic weasel.

One last thing to mention. My purse dialed him on memorial day. I noticed a half an hour later and sent him the following text: my purse dialed you by mistake. Don't worry I have absolutely no desire to speak with you.
He responds with "right" an hour later. Then because I didn't respond, he sends it again a half an hour later! "Right" I knew he was looking for a response so I gave him none. Had I responded, it would've been: "go fuck yourself you pathetic loser douchebag!!!" But I knew it would bother him if I said nothing. This way he would believe me when I say I have no desire to speak to you!!!

Welp, its now 415, and I have 45 minutes left to stare at the wall. Hopefully you all will have something interesting to respond. Ugh... Time for another nap.

5 comments:

Florida Dom said...

You are obviously in a lot of pain. All I can say is I'm sorry and good luck.

FD

whaatamithinking said...

awe! im not in a lot of pain. im fine. i was stress free all day sleeping at my desk. its just a miserable job and miserable workplace but its better than being stressed when i have a helpless baby inside me who can feel the stress.

Rafa said...

Yeah this whole 'WORK" thing, is for the birds.

Anonymous said...

Damn! I would see an eye dr or at least someone about your eye. Never fool around with eyes.

Your purse dialed him lol....I was stuck on that laughing so hard I couldn't continue! But, has happened to me!

I had tons of strange dreams while PG (still do) and believe this we do dream in color!! She's probably has black hair as you said you and your daughter does!

About that job WTF is up with that? At least you got one, but damn boring as heck!

Linda

whaatamithinking said...

linda- my eye is fine. i must have had something get in it over night. i think the eye drops and tearing washed it out. it was fine by the end of the day. thanks!! :)