Sunday, November 22, 2009

so much love to give...but its to the wrong people

So I spoke to my therapist. We spoke about muffin man, and my deep rooted issues. She told me how he was feeling. Btw, they know each other. They are in a networking group together and he sees her every wednesday. I told him she showed me how he feels about me. And she told me that she shared with him that as exhausting as it is that I need him and asked him to be there for me through all of this. And when I told him, this was his response...

Muffin Man: You have no idea how hard is to be able to be your support system from afar (if you know what I mean).

Muffin Man: Not that I'm not willing to continue being supportive, but you also need to find other support systems in addition. It's a lot of pressure on me when it feels like I'm the only one you can lean on. I hope you don't take these comments the wrong way. I do care.

Needless to say we got in a fight because all he needed to say was I'm here for you. My therapist already told me that its a lot for him!!! He did not need to add that and make me feel rejected some more. Then he said he can't confide anything to me and I said have a nice life...etc... Awful.

And today I am trying to ignore him and not contact him at all but he is the closest person to me and I now feel so alone. I feel so bad if you read my f-ed up thought you'll see just how awful I feel.

I have all this love to give and I give it to the wrong people.

No comments: