Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today, I am satisfied

Surprisingly, I have had to work with muffin man the last week and we have gotten along so well.   The sales assistant i worked with got fired THANK GOD because she was just CRAZY but I have been overloaded with work.  Nine brokers to help. I work non-stop, no break, and run around like a nut.  It's a little overwhelming but the best part is, i am so busy I have no time to dwell on losing him.  Because I really have not lost him.  He loves me.  I can see it in his eyes how much he loves me even when he doesn't want to admit it. And all those little things he does for me?  NOT UNNOTICED! He has my heart and I have his.  I think he needs time to breathe.  Come up for air as I say, as he has been drowning in love.

My goal is to help him build his business so we can work together and be successful.  We make a great team in my opinion, because we care so much about each other... we constantly look out for each other and help each other. I intend to stay in his life for a while.

Today I took a breather in his office and after standing there doing nothing and saying nothing for a few minutes he gently asked "what do you want?" with that little smirk on his face, knowing I just want to be near him.  And I responded "What do I want?  I want you to want me!"

Silence.

Yet Peace.

He asked me another question "what are you looking for?" as i rummaged through his papers...I answered "dunno!" and every question after that?  "dunno!" Last night he read the last post and all the posts and yet had nothing to say... he commented on the fortune cookie blog, and when i asked "is it weird to see someone write about you like that?" his big answer was "dunno"  so guess what?  i gave it right back to him.

At least we can laugh about this very serious issue on our hands. I felt peace... I can't worry if I'll be with him or not.  I love him, he loves me, and I feel good about it. Yes I want him more, yes I want him to be my boyfriend like a real boyfriend, but today I am satisfied.

And did I mention??? I LOVE HIM!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People around the world by the millions are waiting for someone to love them the way that you love him. He must be quite a guy!

Secretia

Anonymous said...

Yes you are satisfied for now... until tomorrow.

Not being harsh, just trying to be honest. You need consistency and to be HAPPY forever.

Please remember the bad times as well as the good because you deserve to be happy 100% of the time!!