Friday, May 6, 2011

got some good stuff for you!

So first, I get to work and check my emails to find another request to fill in as a sub for db's networking group. I responded with "I no longer work with (db) and we don't speak anymore so I don't feel comfortable at all being there, sorry." So she asked me to call her and fill her in and made a comment that I found quite interesting. She said "interesting you say this as the --- networking group is falling under his leadership."
I spoke to her on the phone and did what I always do. I tell people the truth but in a way that doesn't flat out bash him, and I'm discrete enough that I can never be blamed for telling anyone anything about what's really going on but just enough that they can figure it all out themselves. Not sure if she figured it out yet but if she does, she does. Then, I went to dinner with my old boss. The director of the preschool I taught at. I told her I was pregnant and told her the WHOLE story and she was really sweet. Told me she had dated a married guy before so she understood how I felt as I told her about how he loved me and told me he wanted to be with me and was thinking of getting a separation and stuff. It wasn't just sex on the side. He really loved me. Just never enough. I told her how I wanted to wait for him and was willing to accept all his baggage and drama and pain in the ass things that came with him. But he made us enemies and now we don't speak. Then she surprised me by telling me she was pregnant too! But this is her third and she is exhausted thinking about it just as I am exhausted thinking about my baby.
While I was out with her I had gotten a text from my friend telling me that his therapist also douchebag's therapist, told him that the db went in on monday and told him that someone mailed a card to his house addressed to him and his wife congratulating them on the new baby! Ha ha! I laughed. Then they signed it: Mike. So db immediately assumed it was MY friend but it was not! He would NEVER do something like that! I was totally shocked. There was no return address either of course. I am telling you, I have NO CLUE who would do that! No clue! Honestly. This news has spread so far and I heard that people are saying nasty things about him and that he has accumulated some enemies. They are basically saying he's an idiot for not being careful and that he shouldn't have cheated and the fact that he has abandoned me throughout this makes him look worse which in turn creates more comments. At least if he manned up to his faults, maybe they wouldn't be so mean about it. So there's no way I could possibly track who sent that to him. I think signing it mike was a random name. And db was all like "I called the cops! You tell him I called the cops!" Good ol' douchebag tryin to intimidate people again! Ugh. I ant stand him. But I still think its hilarious that someone sent that. Was it any of you?? I mean, his name and address and phone number are listed! Its called google! ANYONE could has done it! Anyone!

1 comment:

Rafa said...

Wasn't me. But I wish I'd thought of such a thing! :)