Wednesday, May 4, 2011

nothing much as of now

Nothing much to report or talk about. He hasn't spoken to me or contacted me since that last text message. He doesn't work in this office anymore so I never see him, thank god! And I can relax and not be stressed or stress out the baby.
I started to feel the baby kick already. I don't even look pregnant at all. I mean the people close to me can tell but anyone else wouldn't know. I just look like I have a stomach. If you ever saw my pictures I posted months back, I have a flat stomach. Had.
I will be 4 months as of saturday. In 3 days. The amnio is monday morning. I will find out the sex of the baby and see the ultrasound. My sister is coming with me. Especially because her son is autistic so she is a positive influence. I have peace that my baby is fine but I want to make sure. I will find out the answer to the amnio the following thursday. I will post about that.
I still cannot believe how he can treat me this way. I've never been abandoned like that. I can guarantee though, that he'll come back eventually. Like I've said from the beginning. Every man in my life has come back. After some time, they always come back. And this asshole never had closure with me.
I've been trying to gather all the information I can about him so I can give it to the lawyer. Oh! This is the lawyer my sister referred me to. This guy was married, gets divorced, and takes his wife to court. She was a stay at home mom and when court is settled SHE ends up paying HIM child support! He is ruthless and cut throat. HE is the one I will have representing me.
Anyway nothing else to report. In response to a readers comment, I can't get a new job because I will not get paid for maternity leave. You have to work somewhere for a year first and no one would hire me knowing I was pregnant. But will start looking in december. I can't afford to go anywhere else right now. It sucks. Especially since I hate my job. But at least he's not here anymore. Scumbag.

2 comments:

Rafa said...

Crazy crazy crazy. This ride is gonna get hella bumpy I can tell. Keep us posted. Especially when his wife finds out. Be careful

Anonymous said...

good luck with the ultrasound and keep us posted.

I am so glad hes not in the office anymore and cannot taunt you and harrass you. It can only get positive from here. Who cares what his wife thinks and dont even worry about him anymore. you have yourself and your new baby to look after.