Saturday, May 7, 2011

his retaliation

He is so pathetic. I was half asleep on the couch when my phone vibrates with a text. I look to read it and "piece of shit" comes up which is my name for the asshole on my phone. I get excited and nervous and scared all at the same time. It reads: That little stunt your boyfriend mike pulled sending a card like that to my house has been reported to the police.
What a loser! He has no idea how many people actually hate him and want his wife to find out what a scumbag he is. Its sad. So I responded with: it wasn't him idiot!! Then I sent a second one that said:A. He's not my bf B. He would never do that C. He's not that stupid and D. Open your eyes! Maybe you have other enemies. I have no CLUE who did it!
I wanted him to know it was NOT mike and that he should be nervous because he doesn't scare me and that he has more enemies than he realizes. I really wanted to say: you are so stupid. Do you have any clue how many people are talking about you? And how many people hate you? And how many people could have sent that? Open your eyes you fool! But then he'd think I was behind it all. And guess what! I never said a word!
He never responded. He made me sick to my stomach though. And still does. He is surrounded by darkness lies deception and destruction. I predict his life is only gonna get worse. And all I care about is that he blames me and an innocent child. Its sad.

No comments: