Sunday, May 8, 2011

that mother fucker harassed me on mothers day

i cant even begin to describe my hatred for him. I am EMBARRASSED that i ever loved him or found him remotely attractive. He is a pussy and a coward and liar and a bully. He was harassing me all weekend and trying to ONCE AGAIN blame me and my friend for sending him the card. I told my cop friend and he told me to report him and I'm going to tomorrow. I'm going to the station and showing them the texts etc. How dare he accuse me of doing something i would never do! How many times did i say on here "I would love to send him my blog, etc but I could never do that. Fear of Karma and I want peace. I don't ant to stir things up" How many times??? He was ruining my mothers day making me so sick to my stomach it was hard to let it go and enjoy my day. He such a little wimp that he has to try and scare me over this bullshit! He has no clue how many people hate him and are talking so much shit about him! NO CLUE!! I cant wait for his world to crumble. I always feel bad all the time well I dont anymore!
He was like: how would they know my address if you didnt tell them? Um hello!!! IDIOT!!! Its on the Internet! People pages??? You are listed you fucking retard! You and your wifes name, address, and home number! It doesnt take an expert to find your info. God, he is stupid. Grasping at anything and everything to blame me fro EEEVERYTHING! Im calling the lawyer tomorrow and going to the cops. He will NOT bully me. No way.
Fucking LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, the baby kicks every night around 8pm and 4am. Pretty darn cute! Despite the loser, I had a fantastic mothers day with my wonderful special daughter and her family. (which is my family too) It was beautiful out here!

Hope everyone had a nice day too!

1 comment:

Rafa said...

be careful. people like that tend to do stupid things. be safe!