Tuesday, April 26, 2011

he is spiteful

Well I never got an answer about his medical history. He is a complete child. A spiteful, immature child.
Yesterday a new client of his called my direct line to say this, "listen, sweetie, I need you to give mr. ------ a message for me. Please tell him if he doesn't stop harassing about bonds I'm not interested in, I'm gonna call the NYSE" "wait, he's actually harassing you? Is he sending you stuff? Or emailing?" "He calls me three and four times a day and mails me bond offerings I'm not interested in! Now I don't know how old he is but he needs to GROW UP! Never in my 40 years of investing have I ever come across someone like him! Now I want him to stop." "Ok ill tell him" "tell him I'm calling the NYSE on him if he doesn't. Its harassment" "ok no problem! Will do!" "I mean, my son would be interested in the bonds he is offering but I would never refer him because he harasses people!"
Hmmm.... Sound familiar? Harassment, immature...
So I sent him an email with her message and an hour later he sends a request to management that I be denied access to all his accounts. Really? So that was my fault too? He is a spiteful child. Wow. He makes me sick.
Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think all us readers are unanimous when we say: FIND A NEW JOB

you do not deserve to be treated that way, particularly when u r pregnant with his child. Kick him to the curb and raise your new baby in a peaceful environment.

Any news on the babies health?

Anonymous said...

update??