Monday, April 11, 2011

monday morning

Well he's still here. I have no clue why. We all expected him to be gone. No one knows what's going on. I passed him in the hallway as he walked in. We looked right at each other and I just turned the other way and headed down the hall. Awkward. And sad. He looked so cute too. Its depressing. And weird to not speak to each other. His sister called in today for tax info on her accounts which are no longer under his rep. I told her that he and I no longer work together or speak to each other. Omg I wanted so badly to tell her WHY!!! I wish someone would just tell her and his wife the fuckin TRUTH! I cleaned out an old desk saturday to put up a new one and in the drawer was this book I made of everything he gave me, wrote me, and excerpts from my blog. Along with pictures and poems and souvenirs from the few places we went together. I never finished it. I think I will though so I can have completion. And I'll put the copies of texts and the ultrasound photos in it. I hope I can use it as evidence one day in the event I need to. This book is what his wife should see.
Anyway that's all I have to report. I will post updates as I get them.

3 comments:

Rafa said...

Yes, his wife should see it. Like soon.

Anonymous said...

i agree i think the only reason his wife has been 'supportive' is because she has only heard his version of events. Someone needs to fill her in!!!

And the whole truth this time!

whaatamithinking said...

I just got a text from him earlier that said: Not that you care, but I'm in the middle of having a complete mental breakdown right about now.
I ignored it but honestly it hurts so badly. And its so hard to ignore him. There's so many things I wanna respond with. Like go talk to your "super supportive wife" about it, or did you care when you were making me feel that way? Or you have completely abandoned me, intimidated me, bullied me, tormented me, rejected me, and hurt me AND your baby. Why should I care? Or say what do you want me to do about it? I can't help you. You chose the worst possible road to travel throughout this, its not my fault.
But obviously I will say nothing. He has a therapist, a wonderful wife and great friends. He should run to them. There's nothing I can do anymore.