Sunday, April 17, 2011

he gets more hateful by the day

9:30pm saturday night I get this text from him:
You have single handedly managed to destroy my life

Ok. 1. HIS fault for turning to anger nd hatred instead of being supportive and try to work this out peacefully. Also his fault if he ruined HIS life. I had 3 years to go until I could do anything I wanted to in life. Nothing holding me back. Now I have to start ALL over while I continue to struggle.
2. I did nothing on purpose and never in a million years wanted to hurt him or "destroy" him
3. Single handedly? That implies that this was all me and I did everything myself. He didn't have sex with me? Without a condom?
4. Something must have happened tonight. Or this weekend. I wonder what it was. And if his wife was so supportive, would his life be destroyed? Probably not.

Meanwhile I pulled my back out and I am not only in the most pain I've ever felt, but I am completely imobilized. I can't turn over, I cannot lean forward, sideways, up or down. I scream in pain if I try to roll over in bed or get out of bed. I need a bed of ice for my back. Its the only relief I get. And guess what. Can't take any pain killers!

And this precious little baby lives inside me in peace. I pray he changes when he sees this baby. Especially if its his son. Does anyone agree that if he has a son it may change him? He has 2 girls. But a son to a father I think is a big deal. And more so in the jewish religion. Maybe this precious gift will be the only thing that could desipate his anger and hatred.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he sounds like he is handling this extremely immaturely.

But it sounds ike he is working through his anger slowly. He must be over the initial shock, now is anger, acceptance must come next. Uness he chooses to hold onto this anger, acceptance is the only way to deal with this.

Keep us updated.

Rafa said...

He ruined his own life. Don't let him ruin yours too.

whaatamithinking said...

Thanks. He still makes me feel like shit brings me down and makes me feel guilty. I know its not my fault but for some reason I still am holding onto the guilt like it is my fault.