Friday, April 8, 2011

I feel like I've left you all in limbo for a week but there is no update to share. The last I heard and was able to piece together about whether he will be working here or not has been at a stand still.
For the last week, we have not been working together. Its been really difficult for me to see his phone ring and not be allowed to answer it, or start to do the many weekly and daily tasks I did for him and have to stop myself. But the worst is listening to the girl next to me talk to all his clients and be overly friendly to them. I miss the clients too. Its really sad and I'm very depressed. Not to mention, I just miss him in general. Even though I know he's been an asshole and still is, I loved him and still love him. Unfortunately it was more than just loving someone, it was all day at work too. Its not like I could just break up with someone and forget about them. I have to have it shoved in my face daily.
As far as his destiny goes, what I found out so far was that he was supposed to be transferred to another branch which would make my life so much easier. But then I found out through "secret sources" that the paperwork was put on hold, the head boss here went into a closed door meeting with the president of the company and the H.R. Attorney. Apparently the attorney is only called in for serious issues. After that we've heard nothing. Our boss was in a different branch and called him wed afternoon said he needed to speak to him. Then he went on a business trip yesterday and today. And that was it. I haven't heard anything and I have no idea what's going on. Its very frustrating. So I will keep you posted when I find anything out. Which probably won't be til monday.
Wednesday is my ultra sound. My daughter is coming with me. She's all excited to see the baby. She's been really stressed out about everything along with her idiot alcoholic father and I told her when the baby comes, he (cuz I think its a boy) will make you so happy! You could be so sad or stressed and that adorable little face and baby smell will make you so happy! She smiled and said "I can't wait 6 more months!"
So that's all for now... Have a great weekend everyone. I will comment on all the posts I have read this weekend. I can't post any comments from my phone. It sucks!
Until monday...

2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

All I can do is wish you good luck and a lot of strength to handle and cope with everything.

FD

Rafa said...

YAY, ur ok!
I was wondering why the company u work for has tolerated his BS for so long.