Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I never meant for it to get this bad

Oh god. This is getting so bad. So monday he's acting like nothing happened. Claims he's "calm" and wants to talk. So we start to talk, I'm crying, everythings like how it always was. We talk AFTER work so he can "try and understand" why I made the decisions I made. He has articles printed out and highlighted to question my religious beliefs. I told him over and over throughout the day "I don't trust you at all. Everything you say is manipulation" and sure enough he was TAKING NOTES of what I said! Hell no! I shut right up and started yelling at him. It escalated into the two of us screaming at each other and him yelling "GET OUT!" And me yelling "go fuck yourself!" Monday evening he sends me texts apologizing. So tuesday morning, he comes to work late. Doesn't say a word to me all day. Until 4:30. Sends me a text "I need to talk to you. Outside of work somewhere." Long story short, as I stated in the last post, I meet him out in a parking lot down the street. Then he proceeds to tell me how he told his wife. As I stated last night "couldn't be more supportive"
Okay. So I was so shaken up I told my boss I must speak to her. Its very important.
So today, I talked to my co worker, we read the handbook, and it says nothing about having a relationship with a co worker. So I told my boss EVERYTHING. From beginning to end. She said they can't fire me. Especially since I am pregnant they would be in so much trouble. So I talked to her for an hour and a half. And she was extremely helpful. I told her how he harasses me and how sometimes I feel scared. I felt such a relief and protected once I told her that.
However... When I got this phone call, I started to really regret ever saying anything. He called me at 530 HYSTERICALLY crying in the phone on my voice mail since I ignored his call, that the big boss, my boss' boss told him they may fire him now. I cannot deal with him getting fired! I never ever meant for this to get this bad. I don't want him to get fired! I feel so so so bad for him. Talk about his world crumbling! I was so sick to my stomach I actually threw up. I unfortunately still love him so much. He's gonna have a nervous breakdown or try to kill himself.
Now please go back to my post from may 2010, titled two prophetic dreams. The dream popped into my head monday night and I went back to see if I blogged about it and sure enough I did. I think NOW it is coming to pass...
Forgot to mention. After Monday night when he was coming in poking at me and trying to upset me when my friend Mike was there, I told my friend, "ya know hwat? Pride comes before a fall. Hautiness befrore destruction. He needs to be careful." 
I feel like this is all my fault. I threw up 3 times last night. Not sure if its morning sickness or from my stomach being in knots for hours. If any of you pray, please pray for him. That he turns to God so God can help him like He helps me. thank you

8 comments:

whaatamithinking said...

I forgot to mention... He runs to me when he is crying hysterically. Why aren't you running to your super supportive wife???

Anonymous said...

Did you forget he threatened to get YOU fired? Fuck him, no mercy.

whaatamithinking said...

He didn't threaten to get me fired... Just said he couldn't work with me. And he said I would never want you to be fired. I believe that. Also, no one is fired yet. As of now, I was told we aren't allowed to speak to each other. Only thru email. So sad. :(

whaatamithinking said...

I'm such an idiot that I even care about the asshole!!! So I'm sitting here all miserable worried to death about him and he's fuckin down the hall laughing and joking and talkin up a storm with everyone on the other side. What a joke!

Anonymous said...

update??

stay strong!

whaatamithinking said...

I really have no updates. I have to wait to this week to see if he will still be working at my job. He sent me text messages friday telling me his friend is an artist and has art gallery connections etc and to call him monday regarding a job. He clearly wants to get rid of me but I didn't even respond. Fuck him. Go call your wife. So I should have a new post tomorrow or tuesday.

Anonymous said...

What a loser! He wants to get rid of you like you are some bad memory. he loved you by the sounds of it but cannot deal with that now that he has had to face it with his real world. Sorry buddy, it aint that easy.

I bet his wife 'supports' him now. but you wait and see, down the track, the cracks will start to form and she'll throw him out. then he will come running back to you. but it'll be up to you whether you take him or not.

whaatamithinking said...

Yep. I agree. He did really love me and maybe he does care but he's definitely trying to get rid of me. But I'm stuck unfortunately. And I have NO WORK to do. I'm bored out of my MIND! I'm depressed and I don't feel well. I passed the constant nausea stage and I just throw up every day now. Today I woke up at 340am and was up and sick all morning. Threw up twice. Then I get to work, and I'm depressed. Though I went shopping yesterday to get some clothes and I bought clearance of course! Shirts at macy's for $10! I got three compliments already. At least there's something positive. Also, my friend caame over last night and had bought me some baby stuff from a garage sale. I'm going to have TOO much stuff! What a blessing. This baby will end up being the most amazing kid. He/she is compoletely blessed and its only been alive a few weeks! God created him/her, and god is completely taking care of them.