Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pathetic Excuse for a Man

He is HORRENDOUS! he is making my life a living hell! But I am staying so strong! I act like everythings fine at work. I pretend I dont hate his GUTS! He has tried every manipulative tactic he could think of! It's rather exhausting! he tries making me feel guilty for ruining his life, his kids lives, etc. when that doesnt work he tells me he is suicidal. then tells me how his parents are in deep need and how he needs to help them financially and how he cant help me. (im taking his ass to court so too bad) then he forced himself on my therapy session to try and find out exactly WHY I decided to keep it since he thinks i did it to either get back at him for the abortion or because I think he will be with me. I thought we clarified it in my session that it had nothing to do with him. When he heard about how I prayed about it and how God named him Noah, he started to use God as a manipulative tactic! Telling me I have the blood of a sinner inside me. A Bastard child, an object of adultery. Then when that didnt work, he called my daughters grandma who is like my mother (would be motherin law had i married her dad) and badgered her to meet with him and HIS 2 FRIENDS so he could pressure her to pressure me to kill it. Then he tries to bring me down telling me how i will never be able to do this, no one will help me, or be there for me, and how naive and stupid i am. Now his newest tactic is telling me how he NEVER loved me, he led me on, only used me, I was only a friend  with benefits, and how he only lusted after me. Its never fucking ending. He is a raging lunatic! He told me today "you make me sick!" so I said "good!  you make me sick too!" and shrugged my shoulders and smiled. I know it has to kill him that he doesnt effect me. My daughter sent him a fantastic email! I am going to copy and paste it so you can see. She is so tired of watching him break me down day in and day out. He is a pathetic excuse for a man. There is no way in hell I would want to be with him after all this. So when his wife finds out, and dumps his sorry ass, he cant come crawling back to me! Im done! He will be alone and have no one but his own sorrow.

Here is her email she sent him last night:

Alright look... You really need to grow up. I don't even know where to begin. First of all... You are blaming everything on my mom. Uh I'm pretty sure YOU'RE the one who fell in love with her too, that wasn't a one way street. You are sooooo crazy. You're the one who dug yourself into a huge fricken hole of lies, cheating and most of all denial. Denial because you claim you never had feelings for my mother, SHUT UP....of course you had feelings for her, that's a pathetic lie that you're trying to convince yourself of. Denial because you're acting like my mother purposely did this to get back at you, well she didn't. You're the one who's been going behind your familys backs cheating on your wife and lying to your own children. You need to understand this is just as much your fault as hers. I have watched her cry over you a ridiculous amount of times over the last two years and I'm absolutely sick of it. You are heartless. Completely heartless and bitter. You make her feel like absolute crap and say stuff that myself and anyone else would never EVER say to anyone else. Stop acting like you're perfect because obviously you're not. You are sneaky and pyschotic. I don't get it. I don't know what goes through your head day in and day out that makes you such an asshole and makes you say the things you do to my mom. You keep bringing my mom down that big hole of yours except her problem isn't lying, cheating, sneaking around, hers is heartbreak. Each and everyday you completely shatter her heart more and more. I CAN'T STAND YOU. You are such a pyschotic asshole!!!!!!!!!! No one in the world can hit you on the head hard enough to realize the hurt, anger, betrayal, etc that you have brought on to people. You're pretty pathetic. Don't you EVER talk to my mother the way you have been again. In fact, don't even talk to her at all outside of work stuff. Because you ruin her days and nights to the point where she's sick. You're sick. You're the sick one who can live with yourself. Well guess what... You're having a child. Second of all.. You call this child an "it." Him or her is NOT a thing, they're a person. And my mother is NOT killing him. You may think that's the right thing to do and if you do, you're digusting and sick. You can live with yourself knowing the depression and pain my mom would have to go through if she had to do that again. And you wanna know what else!? This child is going to have a hundred times more people that love him or her more than anyone will ever love you. I absolutely hate you. I hate you so much.

PS I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT PROTECTING HIS STUPID IDENTITY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK HIM!

16 comments:

Rafa said...

Wow, that's pretty intense. Just be careful though, he sounds mental. Be sure YOU and your girl are safe. Why are you still working there? is there anywhere else you can work?

Anonymous said...

post a pic of him! I think I know the dog. I cant believe he has done this to you. You deserve better :( stay strong.

Anonymous said...

u r a beautiful person. You deserve better

Linda

Anonymous said...

wow what a complete animal david hammer is.

SCSD

Anonymous said...

why dont you put a picture up of him?
We would love to have a glimpse of the evil man who has treated you like dirt.

We love your blog and look forward to hearing good news from you soon. all of this will blow over and he MUST accept the fact that his perfect little world is about to crumble around him.

KLUA

Anonymous said...

ohh that is very rich of him isnt it, to put the entire blame on you for everything. I am glad your daughter wrote hom that email, he deserves to be told the truth about what a poor excuse for a man he is.

DF

Anonymous said...

u deserve to be treated like a queen

i hate what this man has done to u

Please update us soon. I read your blog everyday, hoping to get an update from you. it brightens my day, as you write about your emotions so well, even when i read sad or emotionally loaded things, it still brings joy to my life to read your writing.

Anonymous said...

just look at him and think in your mind that his world is about to crumble.

Anonymous said...

we love your blog!!! please keep strong and know that we love and support you!

***Nicole

whaatamithinking said...

and thank you all for your comments. I wish I could post through the day when I am at work but the computer blocks all social websites. thank you for your support! I appreciate it a lot! especially when I have to deal with him ALL DAY!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW. Good for daugher (heck she's more mature at her age then he's got in whole aged body).

Stay strong, and if I were you, start looking for a new job if you can. You need to get away from him. Believe this or not, the heart grows stonger if outta sight. Maybe, that would make him re-think and come to his senses.

And hell ya, take his sorry ass to court and if you need too, you might want to talk to your therapist and think about a restraining order after court.

Sounds harsh, but like you and daughter said MENTAL/PHYCOTIC.

Good luck!
Another Linda
XXXXX

Anonymous said...

keep strong! you dont need him in your life. leave your job and keep yourself calm and safe.

Its good you have your daughter and other support network with you. Just get the hell away from that workplace.

How is the pregnancy coming along? anymore scans yet? I bet he is growing big and strong!

Anonymous said...

i think his wife needs to know. I know u r going through hell yourself but you gotta feel sorry for his wife also, having the wool pulled over her eyes by him and his evil double life.

G

whaatamithinking said...

Oh my god. He can't seperate work from personal. He's OUT of control!! Its actually scary. He was screaming at me in his office making fun of me telling him he can't get to me bc god is my strength. Which he IS! And calling it all god religious bullshit. I honestly thought he was gonna choke me or something. He's crazy! Can anyone who reads this please pray? This is getting scary!

Anonymous said...

report him to someone higher

this is workplace bullying

Anonymous said...

just remember he is not above God even though he thinks he is. he is NOT