Tuesday, March 29, 2011

he told his wife

And he said "are you happy now that I had to put her through that?" I said don't you dare put the blame on me! Then he said "and she couldn't be more supportive. And the vile hatred she has for you couldn't be expressed enough. She thinks you're a sick person." Was she supposed to like me??? He is now not only manipulative and mean, but now cocky! Now he thinks he has one up on me bc she's on his side. He makes me so sick. I'm actually scared of him which he wants me to be so I just kil the baby. I think I'm gonna just tell my boss everything so they can document his harassment and let me go. I despise him. And most of all, I'm just so hurt. Yesterday he told me how he had done "soul searching" and how he was so sorry for everything he said and did and how he never meant anything he said about never loving me etc, but then the next day is back to being 10 times worse than before. Ten times worse! I didn't trust him to begin with when he was supposedly calm but now I'm again so sick physically because of the stress he is putting me under. I'm done protecting him constantly. Done protecting his identity. I wish I wouldve let my friends tell his wife so she would hear the truth. We all know he lied like hell to paint me as the bad guy. I wish he wouldn't make us enemies. Cuz that's what he has done. But I am used to this. Every guy I break up with... The cops get involved. They finally back off when I have to get a restraining order against them. Why do they want to hurt me so badly? I don't get it. I give them all my heart and they turn into monsters. Then come crawling back. I hate him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha u go girl!!

Anonymous said...

photo???

Rafa said...

Well If his wife is on his side, she obviously is no prize. If that's the kind of woman he married, than he must be an idiot. I don't see how you liked this guy in the first place.

Kimberley Paige said...

What a psycho he is. I bet he gets off on the you vs. his wife dynamic. Still think you should quit and find a new job away from him and his sick games.