Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today was a blessing

I forgot to give you the update on the baby. The dr said everything is perfect, its a perfect baby and the heartbeat was very strong. I saw the heart beating and heard it on the doppler.
And something amazing happened today. I went to church to tell the noah's ark story with the kids. It went so well! Then in the teenager class I teach the other teacher read a scripture ephesians 6:10 I think about the armour of god. Of course when we read it no one really understood the meaning of it. So I gave my testimony about how I have turned to god and all I did was worship him and his armour has been on me when the asshole has been harrassing me and hating me and throwing his "firey darts" at me. It was pretty powerful to share that testimony today.
Then after church, they were cleaning up for a fundraiser they had. A "toy sale." I told the 2 women who were packing up stuff that I needed some baby stuff. So they went around and gave me everything I would need that they had. I got a high chair, stroller, tons of clothes, toys, books, maternity clothes, a pack and play and a play mat with all kinds of nice toys in it, the sling thing you hold the baby in over your shoulder, and a really nice cushion for the changing table. All for $20!!! They only chraged me $17.50 but its a donation to the church so I gave $20. Exactly what I told the douchebag, god will always provide. What a blessing. And to have peace away from that psycho for 2 days was fantastic. Next ultrasound is sceduled for April 13th. MM's birthday!!! Ha ha! Happy birthday dad!!!
I reeeeally wish you guys could come visit!!! Thanks for all he support. I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww are you going to find out the sex of the baby?? let us know once you know!!

whaatamithinking said...

Yes I am! I really think its a boy based on dreams and visions I had and the general feeling but I want to find out for sure so I know what to ask people for. Btw he's been texting me telling me how he really wants to talk to me face to face before we start the work week. Claims he did "souk searching" and he's so sorry for how he's been treating me. I told no thanks. Not interested. I don't feel safe or comfortable and I'm not ready. He actually started pressuring me to meet with him! Is he fucking serious??? He's even trying to force his "nice" self on me. Go fuck yourself.

Anonymous said...

nope dont meet him yet. not until you are ready. And probably best to try and avoid being alone with him until you are past the safe trimester. Not to scare you but you dont need the added stress of things until you are ready to face them without the fear of something happening

He sounds like such a loser. I'd rid myself of him as soon as possible. you dont need crap like that in your life. And more importantly, you DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT.

u r worth more than that