Friday, April 15, 2011

This is spreading like wildfire

I'm surprised you all read the last post but no one commented. So you'll never guess what happened today. I am friends with someone who is a bond trader at another firm. He emails me today and says "do you work with so-and-so?" (Sperm donor) and I say yes why? What's up? Then I text and tell him to keep it private to the text messages. So I ask why did you ask? He responds with, "I heard he knocked up his assistant and she's keeping it" I was shocked. "How the HELL did you hear that??" I asked him. He said "one of the guys here used to work with him, and someone over there told him." Well apparently this is spreading like wildfire. Everyone in this business knows everyone! Won't be long til this somehow spreads to his town and his wife and his kids. Now I certainly don't want his kids to find out like that. That's tragic! But I WOULD like his wife to find out the truth that he was indeed in love with me and how he really felt nd how this is the third pregnancy. Not some oops job one time! He's such a liar and she should know the supposed truth he told her was just more lies. And if she believes him she's a fuckin moron.
I told my friend the news is true and its ME! He was really sweet about it and he was upset I didn't tell him. I told him I didn't get to tell anyone! That its spreading so fast its ruining for me to tell anyone!
Again, I really couldn't care less about people saying if I'm the pathetic one or a homewrecker or a whore or a bad person etc. I just care that HE cares so much that he will be devastated and he will take it all out on me!!! His world will crumble bc he is nothing but a liar. He'll ty to cover up his lies with more lies and eventually it doesn't work anymore.
What a loser...

2 comments:

Rafa said...

just a matter of time now before she finds out!

whaatamithinking said...

Rafa- you think this will spread to his town? Maybe his networking group too. Yikes. The last thing I wanna do is ruin his life but he shouldve been truthful a LONG time ago and he should've taken responsibilty for everything instead of making us enemies.