Thursday, April 21, 2011

he never ceases to amaze me with his immaturity

So I spoke to the genetic counsellor today. She said the amniotic fluid test is 99.9% positive for the downs syndrome test. So I'll be taking that test on june 9th when I find out the sex of the baby. Its ok either way. Children with downs syndrome are the sweetest kids around. My only worry is that the douchebag will definitely not want anything to do with the kid. And he'll say "see!! I told you to abort!" But I don't know anything yet anyway. So no use worrying about tomorrow right?
But yesterday I emailed him this: I know you have no interest in talking to me but please answer this question. Its important and time sensative. Does anyone in your family including cousins etc, have downs syndrome? Maybe one day you can grow up and give me your medical family history since every time the dr's ask me I have to say "I don't know. He refuses to speak to me" but please answer this question its important.
You know that mither fucker didn't answer? So I sent another email at 930pm saying quite a bit more and telling him how I felt about how it really upsets me that he blames me for EVERYTHING and refuses to take any responsibility and has hurt me more than he knows, and rejected me, tormented me, and has completely abandoned me etc. Again I asked for an answer to my question and what does he say?? NOTHING!! NO RESPONSE! What a child! A loser! A fuckin asshole pathetic excuse for a man! I guess this is his way of proving he wants nothing to do with the baby! WHATEVER! FUCK HIM!
I'm really ready for someone to send his wife all the shit I wrote and he wrote to me. I hate him.

2 comments:

Rafa said...

Send it to her ur self. Do it!

Anonymous said...

awww shit. all this happening sucks royally. i am new to your blog and so i really shouldn't be commenting, however, he sounds like, as you have correctly pointed out a REAL loser. better off without him in yours and your babys life.