Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Can't Sleep

Just to clarify... I had an abortion in Sept 2009. Miscarriage in Dec 2010, and now pregnant in January. I cant sleep. I toss and turn all nioght and wake up like 5 times thinking "is this real? am i really pregnant?" Then freak out to realize "yes it is!!" I dont know what to do. I have been in jury duty this week and I am completely enjoying my break from MM. He has a valentines card for me waiting at work. whoopty doo. The day is over.

As for what to do about having a baby vs abortion, I'm 33, not 17 ya know? My body won't spring back like at 17. I dont know what to do. I think about what a relief it is that I dont have a baby right now, but I also see visions of me and a little boy. I know its a boy. I think about how if i had a baby it wouldnt destroy my life. it may destroy his life though but not mine. So I either live with the guilt of killing another baby, or the guilt of destroying his family. I see my therapist tomorrow and I will post what she says abou this disaster.

Thank you again for offering your opinions advice and stories. I really appreciate it. Though i STILL dont know what to do! Thank you though!!

7 comments:

Florida Dom said...

We don't live near you but we're just a mouse click away on your computer and we support you. It is great that you are seeing a therapist to get some professional advice on what to do. Just want to wish you good luck on whatever you decide to do. My only advice is to start thinking about yourself and not him and find yourself a new job. But you have to do what you feel is right for you.

FD

Anonymous said...

would it be so bad to have the child? You are entitled to happiness too. Who cares about mm's feeling and worries?? Think about you for a change!! It will definitely be a wake up call to mm and his committment to you. If you are 33 this may be one of your last chances to have another child. Would you be wanting to have another child in your future? if so, take this chance!

if not, and you are ready to break free from MM once and for all, then an abortion may not be a bad optiop. If you are going to continue seeing mm, then I think you should have the child. Its just another step in your 'already existing' committment to him.

If you do abort this baby, maybe it might be time to think about cutting all ties completely from mm once and for all. because if having a baby with him is something you cant committ to doing, then you two will never have any form of commitment. the relationship will always stay as it is

L

Anonymous said...

Dont abort the baby unless its your decision alone. NOT mms decision.

Anonymous said...

I think this is the force mm will need to either commit or let you go.

If he makes you abort this baby, it means he will never be ready to commit.

Have you told him yet?

KLUA

Anonymous said...

MM is a selfish man

Anonymous said...

Listen....I had my son at almost 22years old. 11 years later, got an adortion, 1 year later another abortion.

I was same age as you when had both. I don't think you will have a problem, I didn't and had a son to boot earlier.....

Good luck,
L

Anonymous said...

update???