Sunday, January 10, 2010

belated birthday dinner

I figured out where he is taking me for my two year belated birthday.  the bubble lounge in the city. here is the link if you want to see it. its perfect. http://www.bubblelounge.com/new-york/multimedia/

this place has everything i want. a place to snuggle, relaxed atmosphere, mature crowd, great food and drinks, not too pricey, yet elegant. its open til 4am. not like i could stay up that late... check out the menu the drinks and the pictures on the website.

I read blogs like J's and i think to myself, "wow these men have to WORK to see their women! they have to pay for and find places to go, they take them to dinner, etc. And how easy do I make it for the muffin man?" TOO EASY! I mean god, i cant believe he hasn't made an effort to take me out! I refuse to give him a damn thing til he takes me! I havent even spoken to him all weekend.  you want to ignore me? i'll ignore you right back.  and tomorrow at work, hell be all over me again. no thanks buddy! you can take me out.

and as far as my laptop i STILL wont have it for another week, so I am doing my best to comment!  though i dont understand how someone can have like 30 followers with barely any profile views, and I get 100 views in less than a week and barely any comments and barely any followers.  weird isnt it?

also, i posted a few of the very many pictures i sent him in my "picture show" blog.  most had my face in the picture so i couldnt post it, but hey, you can see my new bras! I think i need to get some more!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never had my lover take me out to dinner, but we had lunch one time (a real lunch!). And I was arranging for hotels too. Did I mind? No, I was just happy that he wanted to be with me, no matter where.

Now I feel the dynamic will be different with the new one.

Some lovers can't spend dinner or overnight because of their home situation. It's part of the game. It should be fun, not a cause for worries or mind games.

whaatamithinking said...

i get lunches and i could get dinner if i wanted, but i choose to be alone with him. i have to choose how to spend our time and this time i choose my b-day night out! hell we can have sex at work now apparently!

J said...

It is true that my situation permits me to do some things that many others might not. But some of that is because I make it happen. I can go out in the evenings sometimes because I have a hobby that permits that. And if I did not have a hobby like that, I would have taken one up in order to carve out that time.

Anonymous said...

I would love to sit out to dinner from time to time with a lover, but I'm always so scared! I also don't mind having him all to myself for the three or four hours in teh hotel either!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Sounds lovely.

SA

Violet Vamp said...

I'm glad you're getting a night out! Enjoy!