Tuesday, January 12, 2010

separating lover and professionalism

Have I mentioned I'm in love? Today was funny. I was doing work for him completely forgetting that I just fucked him last night.it hit me later on and I kept getting the flashes of us fucking each other at random times of the day. It was cool to be able to split him in half like that. My passionate lover, and my "boss." Usually I have a hard time doing that. I feel lucky to know him like that. No one else not even his wife knows him the way I know him. And the men who make comments about me or who look at me in a sexual way, I say to myself, I'm only his. Imagine if they knew the kind of sex we have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They do imagine it already, so do the women. That is part of the excitement that you feel at work.

Secretia