Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my little smitten kitten...

Ouch! Some of those comments hurt! But since it IS my blog I don't have to defend him or me, and I don't have to explain. But I appreciate that you all genuinely care and want to see me happy as I do for you all as well. Its hard to stand on the sideline and watch someone get hurt and not say anything. I know.

Today I got two bbm's from the muffin man who is a smitten kitten these days!

Muffin Man: Have I told u lately that I <3 you???
Muffin Man: And that Saturday night was as great of a night as I've had in a LONG time????

I know he's crazy about me, you can see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice, sense it from his actions. Its like he's in the first stage of falling in love. The really happy one? Its so cute and sweet. I just wanna know what he plans on doing with it!!!


Muffin Man: You're so cute when you do that !!!!!(y). (thumbs up) Makes me want to kiss you ALL over!!!:* :* :* )(kiss faces)

This text immediately brought me to my memory of my dad! I posted it on my f-ed up thought. I feel like I have so many people out there, blog readers, friends, family, all who are against me and him, but our feelings are like these rocks. Doesn't matter what people say. It doesn't go away. If he wants to be with me he will. Its not an overnight process. Love is patient! And kind. Its not demanding or self seeking. Love bares all things, believes all things, hopes for all things and endures all things! I love him. I'm sorry.

And until he commits to me, I keep my options open. He may miss out. I do deserve a full time lover and boyfriend. I won't wait forever. That you can count on.

8 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Yes, he sounds smitten with you but he's having his cake and eating it, too. I am glad to see you won't wait forever. You do deserve a full-time lover. At some point, you have to give him a deadline and if he won't leave her, it is time to move on.

FD

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you have said he may miss out... cos imagine 5,10 years from now... still waiting and hoping for something that may never happen.

You deserve to be number one- make it happen!!!

Senorita said...

Well, I certainly don't mean to hurt you with my comments.

I never expected you to defend yourself. That's the beauty of it, you don't have to.

It's just painfully obvious to me what you are setting yourself up for.

Some men marry "the other woman". But had that been the case, he would've been making plans long ago.

Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!!

It's SA! Loving your last few entries.... don't sweat about some of the comments. Only you two know just how special the bond is that you share. I wish all the best for you.

I am still with my MM. But I have met a hot, lovely single guy who is head over heels for me.... so Im not sure what I'm going to do lol! I noticed you said you wouldn't wait forever... if you met a single guy who you really liked, would you end it with Muffin man???

Love ya blog. And stay strong...

-SA

Anonymous said...

Leave him today. He's the typical married man who gets involved with a single woman.

Of course he's happy- he's got the wife at home to cook and clean and you at work for friendship, to enjoy and have sex with and feed his ego.

I think you need to face reality... he is married and has children too.... it will take him a very long time to break free from that. and even when he does, whose to say he won't go back home once the kids start missing him and asking him to return?

Anonymous said...

You know, comments aren't always what we want to hear, but you know one thing though: you'll get an objective response, as we don't know you and aren't involved directly.

I like that you want to keep your options open! :)

whaatamithinking said...

yep. I hear you all. and youre right. he'll never leave. and i'll always be hurt. got it. I just can't do it.

Anonymous said...

You do deserve more than what you are getting.

So get something more, there will be emotional pain, but it's like dentistry, in the end it will feel better!

Secretia