Sunday, January 17, 2010

fantasy becomes reality

Ok so first of all, as soon as I got into his car last night, I felt this surge of peace and happiness come over me from head to toe. He was so handsome and his mood was so peaceful and relaxed. It was almost surreal to me that I was actually going somewhere fun with him! And the way he is such a good driver turns me on.

I'll be honest, it felt like a first date for some reason. Probably because it was the first time we really went out like that in a while.

So we got there and it was pretty much exactly what I wanted. We got to sit on a couch, cuddle, and talk. We talked for hours. I remember saying something about how I am looking forward to getting married one day so I can pass the bills over, because I am horrible at managing money. And his response was "I'm not that good at it either" so I said "so does that mean you're planning on marrying me?" "I think about it" you what? I asked him to elaborate. He said something like he thinks about being with me.

I'm sure he's going to read this so I don't want to say too much. I'll embarrass myself and him! But he talked for a long time about how he feels, stuff about his wife, his struggles with her, his hostory with her, with wanting to be with me. It was so sad and my heart went out to him as he told me how unhappy and unfulfilled he really is. I remember him saying something like how he could try to work things out but she is who she is and shell never change and she just doesn't do anything for him. I think the saddest thing he said was something like how he looks at other men's wives and thinks to himself how there's something special about them and not his wife? Something to that effect. Broke my heart to hear that.

At one point I said to myself, wow. This is really real now. Its not a fantasy. This is a serious relationship. Not that I didn't know it was before, but for the married one to come out and say all he's thinking and feeling instead of keeping quiet where you never reeeally know what his intensions are, its no question of reality. And I tell him how I want to be with him but after hearing what he said and felt last night, I had to say to myself "am I SURE I really want to be with him? Is he the one I want? The last one?" Its scary! But then I flash our relationship in my head and think about how happy he makes me, and how angry he makes me (which I love), and how he makes me laugh, and how he's so open with me, and I can be myself with him. And how our personalities gel so well, and yeah I think I want him!

He's had walls up for so long, its just been the last few months that I've started to see the depth of his love for me. I realized if he could actually be with me right now, I'd be drowning in HIS love. And to be totally honest, I don't think I've ever been loved that much by anyone in my entire life.

He's amazing. I told him he needs to talk to someone about all these things that go through his head. All the things that he worries about. How to deal with being married and being in love with someone else. I will have to stay on top of him with that.

Anyway then we came back to my place and as tired as we were... Which reminds me! He fell asleep as I listened to him snore in my ear, as my arms and legs were wrapped in his. It was so nice. One day he'll sleep with me all night. And I'll have to wear earphones to tune him out as he told me is bad for my ears. And as he got dressed and I said I wish you could lay with me all night, he said "one day." Hmm! Shocking isn't it?

I LOVE HIM!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhh this is awesome :) And falling asleep, to the sound of snoring from the man you love, would be icing on the cake!!

Anonymous said...

So happy you had an awesome time.I totally identify with mm. I look at our friends and am so jealous at the looks they give their spouses, the relationships they have because I don't- just like mm. That's why I'm so free, loving, connected to EG on such a different satisfying level. OUR love is obvious to anyone who sees us together.EG also says to never give up hope, but it's so hard. We don't even live in the same country at this point. hint: We speak the same language. :)

J said...

I understand what it is to have given up on ever getting what you really want from a marriage, but that does not mean that I ever expect to leave. I cannot speak to what your lover really feels, but if there was nothing at all left in my marriage, I would have ended it.
It is true that it is not what I wanted, but that does not mean there is nothing about it worth keeping. What is missing is why I have to have a lover in my life, and why it is a lover and not simply a fuck buddy.
So that my marriage is incomplete does not mean it is over.

whaatamithinking said...

EG- how many married couples are REALLY that happy anyway? the way i see it, is people get married too young, before they know who they are and what they really want. then they get older and say "this is not what i want" and at that point, they make the decision, "do i want to stay stuck miserable for the rest of my life? or do I want to find the RIGHT person?" if it were me, I would never stay stuck! Thats exactly why im NOT married yet!!!

J- I dont know how you can live like that. What will you do when you're 65? 75? 85? if there is something lacking, it will never be there. I want my husband to be my lover, best friend, soul mate, someone who turns me on and stimulates me body mind soul and spirit. which again is why I am looking for the one meant for me, not looking for a husband, ya know?

Anonymous said...

So good that it does seem really real now! It might happen, you could be married to him, that will be beautiful.'

If he's talking that way, it might be really close to happening. I want that for you1

Secretia

whaatamithinking said...

secretia- i would do anything to be with him. i love him SO much! and hes always there for me. he does anything and everything he can for me. if i could be with him, it would be the most love ive ever had. i just realized how deep his love is.

The Urban Cowboy said...

Has he actually left his wife yet? Because it will only be fantasy...until he actually leaves.

whaatamithinking said...

good point urban cowboy... maybe i should have titled it fantasy becomes ALMOST reality? but if you read my blog titled "fantasy world" maybe it would make more sense.

Senorita said...

I am with Urban Cowboy. It's just fantasy.

I just don't see this man leaving his wife.

This man allowed you to terminate a pregnancy, at a time when he should have been there nurturing you and caring for you and bonding with you over the new life created. Instead he had you do something that you didn't even want to do. To save face in front of his wife. He has no problem hurting her and you.

If he can do that, then he will definitely lie to keep you hooked and coming back for more. It's so easy.

I know I sound mean, but I am really being realistic. He is never going to leave his wife, because you make it so easy for him to be with both of you.

I really think you are getting the raw end of the deal. You deserve a hell of a lot better than what this man has to offer.

Anyway, good luck with it all.