Friday, January 8, 2010

sex in the bathroom! ha ha!

Quick story today! At about 2:00pm the mm and I were talking.  We hadn't really spoken TOO much today since I forgot my cell at home and most of our communcation takes place on our phones. Phones cant be traced at work...

Well long story short, we just decided out of the blue that we wanted each other. He said "how bout now?" 
I said "OK! yes!"
"really?"
"yes really!"
"downstairs bathroom?"
"ok!"

Unfortunately things kept coming up and we couldn't meet until 4:00 when we got out of work. We went downstairs.  I went first, a minute later he came down. It was funny too because on my way out of the office i saw him and we both laughed and said "good night! have a good weekend!" all the while knowing I was headed to the bathroom where he would meet me. WAY risky since we don't know where exactly the cameras are, and people were walking around in the hallways. We met in the handicap bathroom. (more room and private)

He was a little weirded out since its "a bathroom." So I said "block it out!" After a couple awkward minutes as he got over the bathroom aspect, he pressed himself up against me with his arms on the wall on either side of me.  he kissed me and i was wet. I lifted his shirt out of pants and rubbed his body all over. then i stuck my hands down his pants. "if youre gonna play with it, just take my pants off" "ok!!!" mmm.... he was so hard. it didnt take more than a few minutes of this making out until we were ready to just get it on. he pulled my pants off and stuck it on me. kind of awkward and difficult to do this against the wall. so i told him to go sit on the toilet and i got on top.  he made the funniest face as he cringed to sit on it. "block it out!" i told him.

I sat on top and fucked him. He arched his back to get it up higher for me so I didnt have to work so hard. My feet didnt even touch the ground so it was very difficult.  I rubbed my clit as he moved up and down fucking me all for my pleasure.  he really didnt get too much out of it. i mean he got something, just not like me.  As i was about to cum, i heard footsteps and people walking back and forth. it took all my energy to hold in my orgasm as i came all over him.

when i felt satisfied, i got off of him, told him to stand up, and I got on my knees.  i licked and sucked my cum off of him and jerked him off the way he likes it until he was about to cum. planning on catching it in my mouth i heard someone tug at the door trying to get in! "oh my god i hope he doesn't freak" i thought to myself. he didn't though. he said some of my favorite words, "here i go, im gonna cum" and right in my mouth i caught it all... mmmmmm! soooo good! I love his cum.

we laughed, put our clothes on, cleaned up, kissed a couple times and said good bye.  He left first, i left second.  so fun! i love him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an incredible work day!!!

Anonymous said...

What a way to mix pleasure, danger & work!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like it that you can cum first, knowing that he will cum eventually. It's important to go first, because what if the mood changes!

Secretia

Anonymous said...

SO hot! Seems he is trying lots of new things this year!

EG