Saturday, January 16, 2010

we have a date

So he said he is taking me tomorrow night to the city. I'm really excited! I'm getting my eyebrows waxed, going tanning, maybe use my gift card to get a pedicure. Of course I'm taking my daughter so I'll have a fun day with her whether or not I go out with him. I reserved a table too. Did anyone check out the site?

I am just really happy to be able to do something I am excited to do with someone I'm in love with. And... I get him to myself for hours. I love when he goes out with me because he can be himself and doesn't have to look over his shoulder to make sure people aren't looking.

No tomorrow night I will not worry about the future. I will not think about anything else. I will enjoy every minute of him to myself! I love him so much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is going to be nice. You waited for this.

Secretia

Anonymous said...

EG says the the same thing when we're out and away. He's glad I can relax and not have to look over my shoulder. It's just us for the world to see. Have a great time on your date! EG

Florida Dom said...

Let us know how the date went and how you reconcile the good times with the frustration you talked about in the previous post. You seem to have conflicting emotions about the relationship. I just hope you find happiness.

FD

Violet Vamp said...

So happy for you! sounds like things re going so well. I think you are going to have a great night, and I can't wait to hear about it.