Thursday, January 7, 2010

picture show!

God I haven't posted in a week, I feel like its been a month! And I got a hundred profile views? Wow.

My lover got back from vacation. I missed him terribly but he actually missed me way more than I missed him. It was so nice to know he missed me like that. Since he got back, we got in a couple fights. I refused to have sex with him until he brought me out for my belated birthday!

Over the weekend I went bra shopping and was so excited to show him. I took pictures and sent them to his phone. He got so excited, he sent me one back. Loved it! Since I am posting from my phone I can't attach a picture but I will add them when I get to a computer. Btw, my laptop should be here tomorrow.




The next day, my sexual little beast came out of his shy shell and gave into my coaxing. I got him to send me videos of him... I don't want to sound crude, so let's just say his videos were explicit and I loved every second of them! Side note: we haven't had sex since before thanksgiving. Ugh.

The next day at work we were sending each other dirty texts in the office. So fun. We wanted to at that moment go down to the bottom level in the handicapped bathroom and fuck each other like crazy. But I've been feeling very insecure about his feelings and intentions with me so I declined. We got in a fight. And made up later. I told him I basically need three things from you. 1. Compliments 2. Tell me how you feel about me 3. Take me out once in a while!

I know I'm not asking a lot. We were kind of breaking up that night. But that night the last thing I heard from him was "I love you" and the next morning he gave me a compliment. :)

That morning was wednesday. I wore the necklace he gave me, he wore the tie I gave him. He barely talked to me that day so I assumed he wasn't planning on seeing me like he said he would. But at 4:50 he was out the door racing to my house as if I was the most important thing to him. I think I was actually. I met him there where we talked for a while. I watched him talk and it was all I could do to not kiss him. Until he grabbed me and kissed me. I know I had said I wouldn't have sex with him until we went out but it was different this time.

He did everything I ever said I wanted him to do. He told me how he felt about me, said he loved me as he kissed me, made me feel good about myself... And he told me to sit on his face... :) if u haven't been following, he never does this and it makes me feel bad...but he did this time and he was awesome! Then as he kissed me he said "I'm so sorry I haven't expressed my feelings to you and have held back so much. I'm such an idiot.you don't deserve that." I said "i love you" and he looked in my eyes with the most sincerity I've ever seen in a man and said "I love you too" he said "how does it get better and better every time? We were made for each other."

That night we had the most amazing sex I've ever had with anyone in my life. There was so much love and passion and comfort between us. Oh and he came where I wanted him to. My mouth, chest, stomach... Amazing. It was probably an hour at least of sex, we were both dizzy and light headed after. We laid there and talked about being alone on a beach somewhere. And he said to me "its funny how we actually think we can break up, and end up becoming closer"

I wonder what's he's thinking now. I wonder if he remembers all this that he said like I remember. (((Sigh))) I am so in love. Soooo in love.






If you respond which I hope you all do, please fill me in on your lives!!! I feel so distant!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy to read this. Its fantastic that you have opened up to muffin man and are both able to get what you want out of this.

My mm has gone all MIA and won't return my emails. :( Might be the holiday season that freaked him out. Been seeing him 4 years and he does this every year. I'm sick of it. But your post gave me some hope.

SA

whaatamithinking said...

SA- i hope it didnt have to do with the "i love you's!!!"

Anonymous said...

Pffft.... as if he'd even dream of being that open lol!!

Don't know what happened. We made a date to meet, which is still happening as far as I know... and out of the blue he's kinda disappeared!!!

Loving you blog!! You rock!!

SA

Anonymous said...

I think you mean he sent you a video of himself masturbating, that is so honest!

Secretia

Anonymous said...

Just catching up. SO good to hear all of your news. Just returned from my weekend with EG. So full of emotion right now. So good and so bittersweet, too. It kills me, too to know he's still in US for the entire week (in different city from our visit)and our time is over. We always pick up where we left off, but manages to still feel new. I'm happily satified and disturbed at the same time. It was finally discussed that he is seeing another ("not serious" and "but you were there first and will never be out of my life again") and it crushed me. I know he's a man, has been out of his longtime relationship 14 months and can't be helped when he lives so far away and our visits are limited. I know I have his heart, but it HURTS so bad. I don't like sharing as I'm sure you can identify with. :( Just glad he makes all the effort he does for me. I need to learn not to ask questions I might not want answers to. EG

Anonymous said...

What's the face like?

Violet Vamp said...

Damn! You are so hot! He is so lucky to have you!