Sunday, December 27, 2009

the moment i wish for everyone on earth...

I truly wonder if other people get to experience this. I really hope so, and if not, I hope they do at some point in their life.

There's this moment when mm will look at me, and something happens. Our eyes meet, and within seconds this magic happens. I feel this surge of energy rush through my body. Like electricity, or lightning, travelling through my veins. My heart starts to pump faster, my stomach gets butterflies. His energy transfers into me and mine into him.

His smile brings warmth to my body and any stress lifts off of me. His lips touch mine, and the energy rushes through me. My entire being melts. The world disappears. I'm in another dimension. My thoughts flee, my will and strength submits to this uncontrollable love I feel between us. I'm all his. At that moment, I don't have a care or worry in the world.

He kisses me and all his love transfers to my soul, and I have no doubts he is in love with me. Our spirits and souls are one. This moment... This is where I hold back tears. I am so sensitive to every dimension, my body loses control and the emotion and overwhelming sensations take over me. I hold back my tears. I am so happy, so electrified. At this moment I feel alive. I feel lucky. Blessed. Special.

And its a moment only created when he is with me. No one else. Its a feeling neither of us can fight. We can be SO mad at each other and this spark happens when we look at each other, and we succumb to it.

I hate when he tries to fight it. He's trying to be a good husband I know but he can't fight it. And I love that in that moment he can forget about his worries and fears. He is every bit as lost in me as I am in him. It makes me so happy to know he can be that happy too.

And in that moment, he is mine. All mine. We have no lives outside of us. We are in our own world. The place our souls long to be every day. I can't even describe it well enough in words. Its powerful! Its so strong, so incredible.


That moment... That's what I wonder if other people have.

God do I love him. I really really love him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we do have moments like that I know it's nothing as strong as what you two share. Your love for him is magnificent.

Secretia

Anonymous said...

I have (exactly) those moments. Perfectly described by you and I feel "I'm all his", too. It's amazing. It's worth the pain of it all.
EG

Violet Vamp said...

What a perfect description of exactly what I feel when hubby and I are together!