Monday, December 14, 2009

I need answers from readers!!!

Ok so if I didn't mention earlier, I have had this horrible feeling that SOMETHING was going to happen to ruin my birthday. Whether it be the weather, his family, SOMETHING. So I have been telling him this and he thinks I'm ridiculous and I am speaking it into existence.  He said he thinks my suspicions are wrong and not to worry. Still I couldnt shake the feeling.  So last night he sends me a text saying his father was just rushed to the hospital, thinks he may have had a stroke. Call me selfish but after worrying about him, the very next thought that immediately came to mind was: "I KNEW IT!"  Last year it was ruined, and this year it will be again.  I so wanted to just go out and spend an incredible night with him like i did the night we went to see Foreigner in concert. My favorite band btw...that was the most amazing night I've ever had with ANYONE! EVER!

All day he was sensitive, mopey, and worried about his dad.  i felt so helpless!  I didn't know what to do!  I didn't want him to worry about me and my birthday or my needs.  I wanted to be there for him but I get so nervous when he is upset.  He's the one who always listens to me, consoles me, hugs me, etc. I hate being in the other side, but I also love being able to be there for him when he is in need.

However... i had a serious problem today.  Last night I decided to reread Complicated Kitten's post called "dear santa." I was so horny I had to take care of myself before I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to a dream where I was fingering myself and making myself cum. I cannot do this in real life, I need the muffin man to do that for me. So sexually frustrating waking up to that. It wasn't until about 2:00pm that I got this wave of horniness that swept over me. I was SO horny out of nowhere that the inside of me was actually throbbing! It almost HURT inside me because my body was ACHING to be fucked. I actually let out a whimper that sounded like something I would do if MM was touching me! I love when he touches me.  I love when his hands run all over my body and his mouth kisses every part of me. That's when I know how much he loves me.  And I get ridiculously wet.  At the first kiss. But today I had no kiss.  No touching.  I was sitting in a cubicle soaking wet, moaning to myself! I had to go to the bathroom shortly there after and had to wipe myself three times to dry myself up. And about two minutes later, back at my desk, I was wet again.

I wanted to tell MM so badly but I was afraid to.  I had sent him a text asking if he could come over later tonight but he was a little annoyed at me for wanting an answer right away and seemed to be turned off that i would even dare ask him such a thing when his mind was elsewhere. So later on as I was literally in pain on the inside of me, I sent him a text asking if I could tell him something without him getting upset. He promised and I told. 
His genius answer was: "what am I supposed to do with that?"
My immediate answer: "well let's see.  there are two choices.  You either ignore me like usual, or you fuck me! what kind of question is that?"
He replied with: "well what can I do about it now? if you need it that badly, I can give it to you tomorrow during the day." how hot is that btw? (I'll give you what you need.)
"really????" i answered.

So here is my dilemma. What do I do? Should I go out for lunch as planned and spend quality time?  Or do I have hot passionate sex crammed in his car somewhere? What if I don't get to go out this coming Saturday night to go out for my birthday and this lunch is all I get?  We can have sex ANYTIME but a special date is rare. Even if it is only lunch.  We never get to do that. Or.... how exciting is that to have some crazy hot sex during the work day?  We haven't done that.  And it IS my birthday!  I need an orgasm! And seeing his is stressed he could use one too.

UGH! What do i do???  HELP!

5 comments:

whaatamithinking said...

Vamp- after posting this i pictured that purple dildo in your post... I could have used that today at work!! Though I'd rather have the muffin man :)

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I love hot sex on my lunch break!!! Go for it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should say that I'm sorry you were all aroused after reading my Santa Baby post or if I should say THANK YOU!!! I'm actually thrilled ;-)

Gosh, I don't know what to tell you about the whole lunch verses hot sex choice... hmmmmmm I would want them both!!

Big Hugs,
kitten

Anonymous said...

Go for the lunch sex. At least you know you'll both end up happy after it!!

SA

Violet Vamp said...

Funny! I was going to suggest geing one, because it's just too much work to use your fingers alone. :)

As for lunch, do the hot sex part! You can eat and talk later, just fill your needs! Plus it will be another moment shared together.