Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Best Sex with Muffin Man... ever

Haven't been on in a while. it gets annoying typing on tiny keys on a blackberry since i do not have a computer at home.  Don't have much time so i'll get to the story...

Last week I wanted to see my muffin man before Thanksgiving, because we would not be able to be together for a much too long weekend. So he came over Wednesday night.  I was so embarrassed when I had to tell my daughter's boyfriend's mother what I was doing so she could make sure my daughter wouldnt ask her for a ride home! but she was nice.

After he spent some time with his family and i spent time with mine, we met at my house somewhere between 8 and 9. he came in, so cute as usual, and i said "alright well, we dont have much time here." so he came and straddled me on my couch which lasts all of two minutes at the most until i assume the dominating role.  i know what i want and I know what I like and i make it happen.

His kisses are so electrifying.  he makes me hot and wet within a split second. Its not only  the chemistry, its deep, true love that make sit so passionate. I just love to feel his naked body against mine and the smell of his skin is so amazing its like a potion that mesmerizes me and takes me away with him to another place.

I was on top of him for a while but when he got on top i put my legs over his shoulders and he just fucked the shit out of me.  didnt let up.  i had an amazing orgasm to the point where i started shaking and convulsing and then i uncontrollably started to cry. this has happened to me before... but only a few times. and when that happens i truly am in ecstasy. poor thing didnt know what to do! it was amazing! just amazing.

and every time it gets better and better and better!  we break up, we make love and its amazing.  we are happy and excited, we make love and its even better.  we fight, make up, make love, its incredible!  doesnt matter the mood it just gets better and better everytime! and he is finally starting to open up and ADMIT how in love he is! the best love.... with the greatest obstacle.  a family that isnt even a UNhappy home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It makes me feel good for you, to know you could receive so much pleasure, when it looked like you were giving up hope.

That is the best orgasm!

Secretia