Friday, December 25, 2009

Thank you all for your responses by the way. I've been really down in the dumps and I'm sure its not fun to read. Talk about a roller coaster ride!

Anyway the muffin man is away and still managed to bbm me for three hours straight. Amazing. We got in a fight which all started from me complaining. Then made up. I can't get enough of him and I love him. I'm still sorting things out. Saw a psychic. She was absolutely amazing. I have a follow up meeting with her this weekend and will blog about that.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I got myself a laptop so I can finally comment on peoples blogs including my own!!! I wish you all joy and peace, god knows that's what I need!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, anytime you need a chat, say the word. We can always chat via email.

Also always remember that holidays are the most difficult time for any problems. They seem to be hightened. And when you're involved with a married man... its just so much worse. I haven't seen my mm in a little while now. Of course we still chat but not face to face until the holiday season is over. it sucks because its when we need them the most.

Hope you're feeling better.

SA

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're talking to the psychic, and I'm always here for you if you need to talk too.
Email me, it's on my blog.

Secretia