Wednesday, December 9, 2009

french toast and salad

Quick blog today about how sweet mm was today. Due to the horrible weather, roads were closed. I was running late and while sitting in traffic wondered if he would be taking the same road I take. He has a meeting every wednesday morning and brings breakfast to the office. Bagels, muffins, french toast... The french toast is so good. Its made from a thick loaf of italian bread. I keep syrup at my desk for wednesdays. I laugh to myself when he brings it in because I gave him the name muffin man long before he started to actually bring in muffins!
So I sent him a text to warn him of the road blocks and let him know I was going to be late. When he realized I wouldn't be there until at least 9:30, he sent me a text back saying my french toast was waiting for me.

I walked in and went to my desk to find a plate of french toast with a plate covering it on top waiting for me just like he said. He actually pulled them out of the bag to set aside before anyone took them. SO SWEET! He made me feel so loved.

Then for lunch, I told him I'd treat him to lunch and get me some soup and whatever he wanted for himself. I also said "if you make yourself something you think I'll like, make me that instead" So he came up with my soup, my money, and a little salad. The perfect size I like. With all the stuff I like. I couldn't believe he remembered little things I said I like! I know its something so little but it was a big deal to me.

He loves me. :)

And I am so in love with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's in those little things, the attention to details, that you can find proof of love.