Wednesday, December 16, 2009

the card

Today he couldn't have been more in love with me. I don't know what got into him but he was really different. His mood was very solemn and peaceful. He came over in the morning and said two unexpected things that really showed how much he loves me.

1. He told me my therapist that I have mentioned before he sees every wednesday, asked him if I had a good birthday, and he told her, "yeah she did. I tried to make it as special as I could for her"
Wow. Big deal! He was so locked up and afraid to express anything about me openly like that to her. It must be a relief for him. I love when he feels open and has his guard down
2. Right in the middle of discussing work with me, he blurts out, "yeah I do think I knew you in a past life" I again was shocked. "What? Really?" "Yeah I saw it in your eyes" ok wow! He calls that "mystical" when I discuss spiritual stuff with him and has a hard time believing it. But something happened that he saw what I see! I could not believe it. I told him I was shocked he was saying that and he said "yeah wow! First the card, then I said that, huh?" Uh... YEAH! WOW!!!??

Then later on I was in his office standing near him and he looked at my key necklace and fixed the chain so the clasp would be behind my neck. This surge of energy rushed through my body. I could feel it from him to me as it went through me. All of my insides. And that little gesture transferred all his feelings into my soul. Amazing. Do other people experience this? Its incredible. Then he said "I don't know what you did to me" I don't know either, but it makes me so thankful I have been hanging in through the tough times. His love is amazing.

And here is his card:

The best thing about you is the way you take everything that happens and just make it part of your big life adventure. Its so fun to watch you glide along through life with that great smile on your face...
Then he goes on to write how he thought of me immediately when reading that and how I am willing to take on and accept the consequences of my life experiences. (He knows I am willing to get hurt to experience such an amazing love. You can't experience the depth of love if you are scared to get hurt. It comes with the territory) He continues: from the bottom of my heart I can't thank you enough for taking this wild ride with me so far in all of its spectacularness, as well as its heartaches. Then he says how special I am to him and how he doesn't say it enough and the tough exterior is a cover up for his true feelings. And he signs it, I love you!!!!

His card was beautiful. His mood must have been because he took down the "tough exterior."

I truly am so in love with him. Even though there is so much heartache, I feel so lucky to have him. He is my best friend, lover, and I believe, soul mate.

2 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

That is incredibly sweet :)

whaatamithinking said...

hes amazing... i am so in love with him