Sunday, December 13, 2009

Even his hug and kiss is amazing

Eh, today I dont have much to say about the muffin man. Other than the last time I saw him was Friday on my way out the door.  He came to give me a kiss and a hug goodbye.  The hug lasted a while.  It was a hug where he held me. It was like he wanted to soak up all the hurt and anger and thoughts in my head out of me and tale it on himself to relieve me of my pain. He is so loving that way.  The kiss... started out with his eyes that seemed to pour our rivers of colors that you can only see in the spiritual sense. His face had that look that said: My heart is yours. His smile said my love is strong and deep.  And as he kissed me, it was as if he wanted to translate AAALLLL that feeling in that one kiss.  Since that is impossible, he had to kiss me like 5, 6, 7 more times. We can kiss for a long time but we were still at work and didn't want anyone to see us. We were in a secluded spot but it's nerve wracking.

My birthday is in two days and I cannot wait to see what he does or says. I know he is taking me out to lunch as he always does.  It's fun.  it feels like a date.  We get to stare at each other for an hour. I love him. SO MUCH!

Where is my anonymous reader with the European guy? I need an update!!! And SA! How's the I love you coming along?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I my whole life I would have given anything for a person to love me as much as you love him!

whaatamithinking said...

awww... that's so sweet! makes me wanna cry. i wish he knew that... well maybe he does. i dont know. he knows how much i love him.

I really appreciate you secretia. I pray you find someone who will

Anonymous said...

Happy early b-day! Hope you have a great lunch with MM. It's me EG (one with Euro guy). All is well. Anxiously counting down the days (26!!)til I see him again. We had to cancel a weekend in Nov. :( Both are missing one another terribly during the holidays. Can't wait for his kiss/hug and much more!

Anonymous said...

I would be a little stressed out at work that someone might see... I am looking forward to hearing how your birthday goes.

Anonymous said...

Its SA here

thank you for checking up on me hehe!!

No, still no I love you yet. My MM and I used to work together but I left the company. MM wants to get a job with me. 2010 would be the BEST year if he did!

Anyway, I have decided to start putting little hearts on my emails to him. If he hides from me, so be it. I need someone to love me and if its not him, I will find someone who does.

whaatamithinking said...

SA- no you do NOT want to work with him!! trust me on that! its soooo hard! we fight all the time, people know we are together and gossip, its so hard to try and separate work and love, if u want to break up, you cant because you cant work together... NO NO NO!

EG-25 days!!! I hope everything works out for you! please fill me in when he comes! and thank you for the birthday wishes

Kitten- thank you!

Anonymous said...

I used to work with him and I left the company, now he is trying to get a job at my new company- he follows me everywhere. We used to LOVE working together. I will definitely listen to your advice though, thanks.

SA