Sunday, December 20, 2009

fantasy world

Ya know how they say "don't ever date a married man. They never leave their wife"?? Well I should have listened to that advice. Why do I put myself through this torture? I live in a fuckin fantasy world where in the end I get to be with my soul mate. Which I believe he is. But the reality is... He won't follow his heart or soul. He'll do what he thinks is the right thing to do. Why do I waste my life away? No wonder I have thoughts that I just wanna die! I live in pain every day! And the thing is, he'll pull me in to his loving arms and fantasy world again and ill be back to the beginning. I don't know how much more I can take of this.

Waiting for my psychic's call back. I'll post what she says.
I just wanna cry...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. ive been going through that roller coaster of emotions for 4 years.

That high you get when the fantasy just begins is UNBEATABLE!!!!! But the lows are heart wrenching just the same.

SA

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know how you feel. We are both married and neither of us would leave their spouse, even if we'd love to be together. It's fun to think about what could've been! (well, we're on a break now, so maybe I should speak in the past tense)

Some sacrifice their own happiness for their kids' happiness, like my lover. Some just want to have candy on the side. Some can love more than one person, but in the society we live in, we can only commit to one person.

Can you live being only a mistress or wouldn't you prefer to be with someone who can love you openly & freely?

(if you want to discuss by email, let me know)

whaatamithinking said...

sometimes i think i can handle it because my life is so busy I dont have time for a real relationship. which is ok for now. but the more i fall in love with him the more i want to be with him. and the thought that i will never have him to myself kills me! i dont want anyone else! i want HIM!

Johnny Id said...

It's not an easy situation to be in, good luck! You'll probably need it however things work out.