Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The roller coaster rides...and the fuckin pictures!



So many things happen in one day, i cant even keep up with it to blog it all. but we got in... let's see... three arguments i think? but they arent that bad.  i mean we make up in like 10 minutes. unless its a really bad one.  but today's roller coaster ride was as follows:
  • 9:15 i call him in the morning in a fluster because too much was going on at the time and i was stressing. he helped me through it and calmed me down as far as that project went, and i was in tears when he asked me what was wrong and i vented about the a-holes i work for
  • 9:30 i offer to get him coffee from the cafe downstairs because i went for a bagel
  • 10:35 the broker i did a job for that mm helped me with called me to tell me what a fantastic job i did and to say thank you.
  • 10:40 i send mm a text message to thank him for helping me and told him what a great friend he is and for always being there for me
  • 11:15 i send him another text saying how upset i was that the manager seemed to not care about me at all in a situation i need help with... moving my seat to a quieter place because i cant sit in a stressful seat when i have anxiety
  • 12:00 he sends one back explaining how its not personal but its the job and how he thinks i take things the wrong way
  • i tell him maybe i should leave this industry then because clearly i cant handle it according to all of them, i mean its changing my fuckin SEAT people!  not a big deal!
  • 12:01 he sends me the sweetest message that reads: i never suggested that, i think you dont give yourself enough credit for being able to handle some of the craziness.  i think you can, and i'll continue to help you try and deal with it all.        how sweet was that???
  • 12:05 i see him in the mail room while i am making copies.  i cant even remember what the heck we said but we got in a fight because i said "dont worry about me and my problems.  i will find someone else to talk to." i sincerely meant that as thinking of him and trying not to burden him but he clearly took it the wrong way because his response was "fuck you!" we argued and were MAD
  • 12:15 i send him a text "how do you go from that sweet text to fuck you so quickly?"
  • back and forth texting/arguing/communicating until 1:00 when i end it with i dont know what i'd do if i didnt have you here. he truly is my best friend.
  • 1:00-4:00 cant even remember what happened... so many conversations... he notices my necklace which is keys. i got it from my ex and my ex has the 3rd key on his key chain. i had already told mm i want a key necklace from tiffany's which is why he brought it up. since my bday and christmas is coming up. he tried to find the picture i printed out for him but couldnt
  • while i am in his office i go to his bookshelf for something only to find a picture of him and his wife he had but took down last year because i couldnt stomach it.  i left his office and when he said where are you going? i answered: to go throw up! the fuckin pictures! they make me SICK
(side note: my friend saw him and his wife two or three months back and said they seemed completely distant and there was no connection whatsoever... she was annoyed that he would continue to stay like that and then watched him as he was texting me)
  • 4:00 i send him a link to tiffany with the picture of the necklace i want.  he calls me to discuss it. if you want to see the one i want here is the link: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=24466833&mcat=148204&cid=573050&search_params=s+5-p+3-c+573050-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+ 
  • 4:55 he comes over to help me figure out my medical deductions from my paycheck (again being a great friend that i love so much) 
  • 4:56 i tried to fix his tie and he gets furious and jumps back and tells me not to touch him or something like that.  i get FURIOUS because every other guy in that place loves when i touch them! LOVES it! not this one!
  • 5:00 i sign out refuse to talk to him say goodnight and walk away. he tells me to wait up so he can walk out with me but i told him i had to go to the bathroom. he doesnt wait. later i send him a text that reads: rude
  • 5:10 we discuss the traffic as if nothing happens
i had to coach basketball and he had a meeting so we didnt talk much later tonight...

now tell me... is this a crazy relationship or what?  this is a typical day!  we do this every single day! and the more friction, the hotter we are for each other!  otherwise we would be bored.

opinions?

No comments: