Friday, December 18, 2009

unbelievable

Does anyone remember last week when I stated that I had this very strong feeling something was going to happen to ruin my birthday again? That it would snow, or something would happen with his family or mine, or SOMETHING would ruin my saturday night date with muffin man? Well guess what! There's a fuckin blizzard on its way!!! He thinks I'm clairvoyant because I absolutely knew something would happen. I'm so upset!!! He's going to florida for a week and a half!!! And I won't see him! I wanna cry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crying is the thing to do. It will be good for you. Almost everything else is no good for you, exceot for exercise. I'll be thinking about you, and hoping for your good times.

Secretia

whaatamithinking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whaatamithinking said...

well i didnt cry because I know how much he really loves me. hed do anything to be with me if he could. he gives me his best. im so happy to have him. I'll take a rain check. thank you secretia!!! and thank you for praying for me! youre so sweet!