Monday, January 11, 2010

so i caved...

I can't help it! I'm out of control, in love, and he's so irresistible! Amazing again.

I wanted to meet him in the janitor closet but he refuses. I think it would be fun! Its totally risky, and dirty... But I wanted raw dirty sex.

I spent my twenty minutes mental break from work on the phone with him, and about a half hour at the end of the day on the phone. Chit chatting, catching up on the weekend, talking about which women in the office need to get laid because they are too uptight, discussing going out. I told him my plan. You get nothing til you take me out! We were making plans. Then we were making plans to meet at my house. I couldn't resist him! I wanted him to fuck me like all those uptight women need to get fucked. I wanted him to fuck me hard! From behind. Grab my hips, pull them to him, and fuck me til I couldn't take it anymore.

So 5:15, I raced home, got there by 5:45, and by 6:00 he was standing in my kitchen. With his coat on, he poured himself a drink. He only two a couple sips and I wrapped my arms around him from behind, and kissed his cheek. With that he turned and kissed my lips, grabbed my body as he walked me backwards to slam me against the wall. He lifted my skirt, moved my thong to the side, and stuck his fingers inside me to discover I was very wet! The rest of this is a whirlwind, so I can't even remember what happened when. At some point my bra was unhooked, my shirt was pushed up and his mouth was on my nipples. All I can remember was him fingering me and me moaning and making loud noises as I realized my neighbors can probably hear this!

Before long I was about to cum and my legs couldn't hold me anymore! I was so weak in the knees as I was cumming all over his fingers that I ended up slowly falling all the way to the floor where I wanted him to just fuck me. Unfortunately I am ovulating so we needed a condom. He had to leave me as I lay there breathless and weak to get a condom. He came back and we decided to go to my bed. The floor would've been too hard for his knees but it would've been so fun to fuck on the kitchen floor.

So off came his clothes and to my room i walked backwards with my arms wrapped around his neck where I buried my face, and his delicious hard cock between my legs. Rushing to my bed, he pulled my skirt and underwear off as he instructed me to keep my shirt on. Love him telling me what to do!

He fucked me on top, with my legs pinned to my shoulders, he fucked me from behind, smacked my ass a few times, and even fucked me from underneath me. I was dripping wet. Pouring all over him. I wanted to lick it off of him but the damn condom was in the way. I pulled it off, got back on top of him, and put inside me. Ya know "just for a minute" I came all over him. I was dripping with sweat, literally, because the shirt I kept on was a talk top under a turtle neck sweater shirt. I didn't care though. He told me to keep it on so I did.

As I was on top of him, a lot of thoughts flooded my mind: I wanna sit on your face.... God please make sure I don't get pregnant.... I love you.... Talk dirty to me.... Eat me out taste how good I taste.... I'm in love.

I could see the way he looked at me how he felt about me. I came all over him, sucked it off, and let him cum on his stomach. I was supposed to lick it off but I rubbed it in! LOL! He yelled at me for that. "Don't rub it on me! You were supposed to lick it off!" ha ha! Oops! I took my shirt off, got on top and rubbed it onto my stomach. I love his cum on me.

We talked for a while and I gave him a massage. And kissed him a lot. My kiss is a silent "I love you." And I kissed him a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! The next post may be a sad one cos you caved. I hope not.

Its hard to be strong when u love the person.

Sophie.

Anonymous said...

The alure of passion is the most powerful "drug" known. Your body craves it and when it is close at hand it seizes the moment...so I don't call that caving in...I call it fulfilling the need for passion.