Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i wonder

One of my friends at work always tells me he wants to hook me up with someone. He has actually told me a few times he wishes I could be with mm because he can see us together but he completely doubts he'll ever make a move to be with me. I'm still on the fence with that.

But sometimes I wonder what people would think if they knew what he and I do. If they knew we had sex in the bathroom, if they knew he sent me that awesome video jerking off, that we send each other dirty texts thru the day, that we kiss in the hallway, that we are passionate lovers outside of there. I just wonder what they would say if they knew. Most of them kind of know, or have an idea, but no proof.

Furthermore, there are a few people who have told me they think we should be together.

(((Sigh))) I wonder...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever ask mm to leave his wife to be with you? If so, what does he say???

Does he ever hint at doing that???

Anonymous said...

Years ago I was involved with someone from work, we thought no one knew, but of course EVERYONE KNEW! It's usually like that.

Secretia