Wednesday, January 27, 2010

february 14, 2014

I just don't feel comfortable blogging now. If I say somethng bad I get ripped apart, if I say something good, he gets ripped apart... I feel so lonely now. I was lonely before but blogging made me feel comforted. Now I feel just as bad. Actually worse.

I have a good story but I'd like to just share a quick part. Last night I stayed after work talking to him. I told him were getting married feb 14, 2014. I let him choose fri 2014 or sat 2015. He played along. He picked 2014 and I asked where are you taking me for our honemoon? Tahiti or france? He said tahiti. Bora bora actually and looked up places online. This is where I wanna go: http://www.pearlresorts.com/tikehaupearlbeachresort/bungalows.php?bungid=b5

He said I thought u didn't want to ever get married! And I said that changed now. You mean when you met me? He asked. Yes! I know what its like to want to be with one person and be satisfied and never want anyone else! And then he put his papers in front of his face as he cried.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Valentine's day wedding. :)

You know, if you feel worse now than you did before, maybe this is not the right "outlet" you need anymore? Like I said before, keep on blogging. :)

Violet Vamp said...

Awe, Cheer up, honey. If he's crying, he's feeling for you, so it's not all bad.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you both make it. I truly do.

Anonymous said...

I just hope he doesn't hurt you and stays to his word. That's all we want to see. We are not saying these things for the fun of it. We just want you to e happy.

D

Anonymous said...

If you choose not to keep blogging we understand.

But we hope you do.

I must say that I have read other infedelity blogs and you really have it easy in terms of comments. At least the commenters are trying to help you and support you!! Other bloggers are faced with reminders of karma and how they are going to hell for being the other woman etc etc. Just be happy that people are looking out for you.

I wish I had half the number of people you have who actually care enough to comment and try to help you better your situation!!

Anonymous said...

It's Secretia, I feel so much sympathy for you. You are really in love, it's not just sex I know it, it's not the adventure. I believe you want to have a peaceful, happy, and normal marriage to this man. I pray that it will be so. Obviously he's in love with you too, or he would have fled the scene by now. He is trapped and he sees no solution it seems.
You can email me if you want to..

Take good care, Secretia